Kylo Ren
6%
Kr4itok_Darth_Maximus 2 votes
Yoda
12%
stupidfatfoolgarcia_george99BrownieDNA 4 votes
Obi Wan
25%
PoerliZach2357Wildcats1203mitkodimaFinalsaluteLordOfTheChinWillyfettJediMasterGibs 8 votes
Darth Maul
9%
Oppo_RancisisHelloafrikaRetallic_13 3 votes
Mace Windu
3%
DarthLundgrenn 1 vote
Count Dooku
9%
IronCrosslycurgus396StayFrosty 3 votes

Replies

• Willyfett
    111 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Obi Wan
    Kylo is not a sith. He is a sh*tty teenager who is never going to have breathing problems with this huge nose. But my favourite is Obi wan... he is amazing young and old (two great actors)
    Post edited by Willyfett on
  • Options
    What do I tick for none of the above? My favorite Jedi is Ahsoka. :( I'd think she's more relevant to the plot long-term than Mace Dindu Nuffin.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    I Obi-Wan too but Luke is favorite
  • Options
    Sorry bromo was only thinking of ones in the movies
  • Options
    ^bro
  • Options
    I'm not a bromosexual. :'(

;)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Lol
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    Ayala in this game, otherwise Yoda, but I voted Kylo for characters both in game and in the poll.
  • Options
    Count Dooku
    Anakin & Dooku, hard to pick one :(
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Well, Aayla Secura WAS in the movies and I'd pick her (but you decided not to include her). She was one of the few Jedi who actually cared about the clones under her command and didn't consider them expendable (as many other Jedi did) and for this reason she was one of a very limited number that I felt bad about not making it through Order 66.
  • Options
    Obi Wan
    Obi wan for sure. If you read up on all of his exploits, not just the movies, he was truly astounding. He had a romance that he was able to not pursue to continue his roll as a Jedi, he was a near unkillable master of Soresu, hand picked by Yoda for this reason to take out Grevious. The list goes on and on really. He also bested Darth Vader, twice. Once physically and once mentally where he truly showed Vader who was in charge. Not to mention, I met Ewan Mcgregor in a Starbucks in Pittsburgh once! Coolest moment of my life!