Why you guys put your valuable comment in megathread which no one will see?

Miss_Doll
258 posts Member
Megathread is somewhere ( possibly held by a bear) which
1. the content is fixed by misunderstood title for example GW recent change **** you taking about ?the ultimate bug or top tier unbeatable enemy or ...? Who can take a deep look if the thread name is so bad
2. I think there are at least 100 comment in a single thread which not all of them are useful so we will rather read all of them or ignore all. And for CG they will completely ignore the megathread if they don't want to see more about GW
3. I don't mean to flood the forum with GW thread but if we not do so CG can't see what we concern

Replies

• Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Your question answers itself. Obfuscation through volume. Voila! Fixed!
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    After a first dozen comments all arguments have been posted, and the rest is just people debating in circles, with no end in sight. I would rather not pollute the forum with posts that no longer contribute to the discussion. Really, pretty much every new post on dodge, Rey, etc, is just regurgitating the same arguments that have gone on for pages on end in the megathread and no they are not 'valuable'.
    As far as what CG will and will not see, I doubt it really matters whether it's a 1000 comment megathread versus 1000 threads. For the sake of the community though, megathreads are better. It lets people vent some steam and not make forums unusable.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Half those comments are merged threads.
  • Tolodine
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Amusingly

The fact that you posted to ask why people say those things in those places, shows that in fact people do read them.

Just not the sharpest knives in the drawer