Compensation for Raid bug

Half of my guild was unable to participate in the raid yesterday due to it being cut short by an update error. I want the full compensation of the guild coins used to unlock a raid that didnt work. That means 46,000 guild coins to be credited to the guild SLA. Also, every member of my guild should have been awarded the appropriate tier items because they were unable to use their attempts which they would have had, had it not glitched. Also, change GW back so people will want to play instead of quitting and uninstalling the app. EA please think long and hard about your updates and how your users will react to it. We dont like being bled for cash. Start rewarding the hard working players instead of exploiting them. Please! I personally have seen a bunch of members in my guild give up on this game. So I know its happening a lot. Little crystal offerings are not enough. Thanks for reading.

- DarthStatic (Leader of SLA)

Replies

• Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone was compensated with 350 chromium. While I agree, all guilds should be given 50k currency, it's unlikely.
    We started our raid a few hours before update hit. We were a 3rd the way in when things shut down. It takes my guild 2 days to do T5, and 2 days to accumulate the currency for T5. Needless to say, no raiding will be done for us until tomorrow.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    Same exact case with me. Takes 2 days to accumulate and we were a 3rd of the way done with the raid with 20 more members still needing to attempt for the day. Just unlocked the raid for today and as long as there arent any surprise updates then I thinknwe might be good. Lol. What sucks is it caused us to drop 500 positions in the ranking as well. I also don't like that members missed out on gear because they didnt have an opportunity to attempt the raid.