Client Restart=Yoda Event Live now!

KelEl85
158 posts Member
This just happened. Anyone else? Everyone else I assume?

Replies

• Options
    Yep, I just noticed it's up too. I thought the devs said they pushed the event back a week...
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, it's both 7 days away and open now! GoH is now Quantum!

image.png

image.png
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    This game is such a mess lmao. How can anyone trust a single announcement when they switch things around on a whim.
  • Options
    Why couldn't they just make it start today but make it a two week event. That way they could please everyone. But instead they switched back and forth and now its still at the unoriginal date. This screwed over the players who scheduled to be ready sometime next week.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Lol."SWGOH - fixing today what we broke two weeks ago. ". Jeebus what a freakin mess.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    This is such a joke! Really.
  • Options
    Make it last two weeks now.
  • Options
    Well.. that was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. :/
  • Options
    Make it last two weeks now.

Blew all my credits, over 3mil saved today cause you put the event back & i thought i had a week to sort out my jedi team. I've got a buffed Jawa Engineer now but an underpowerd 5* jedi team :(

Stop changing things on a whim, say sorry &...

MAKE IT LAST TWO WEEKS!
  • Options
    Man t7 was easy
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse Is there anyway to make this event last two week? That way you can account for upset players who wanted yoda today and upset players who thought they had more time to prepare. I'd prefer to not wait until next month considering next week was the original start time.
  • Options
    Thousands of complaints and deep frustration over the mess that GW has become with deafening silence as a response, but just a handful of complaints about the nuisance of moving an event elicits a rapid response and fix. Wow!! Not asking for much, just a little consistency and equity please, thanks.
  • Options
    yup and got my 7*