Broken Rancor

jonkoon
13 posts Member
The part 2 and 3 rancor battles are broken. The devour countdown is never right. I am constantly having my characters eaten when the countdown is clearly at 2 or 3. Is there no way to fix this? It is beyond unfair.

OBI ONE - Guild Rogue959

Replies

• Options
    I had this happen today, twice.
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Right? His devour starts at 5 turn meter... but after that initial feast, he does it 2-3 turns there after. Not always, but more than not
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Dead right!

Another thing, once the door comes down, rancor's tenacity seems to go up... Teebo's TM drain never happens (0/8 attacks & not once did TM drain, whereas before he would land 3/4 of them if not more), the odd of getting a dot on him has also been documented to not "stick" as much as well.

And can someone please explain to me how such a fat pig can dodge, I'd love to hear that explanation!

Please, look at Rancor... This giant is clearly not working the way he's intended on working!
  • Options
    You guys are lucky. For the past 2 weeks I have joined phase 2 with my first team with Rancor having Devour on 0 cooldown right at the start of the phase.
  • Options
    Having the same thing happen to my guild raid too. The rancor just keeps eating my heroes at random on cool down. Also it had reset my raid on me so I lost quite a bit of my bank coins.
  • Options
    The rancor dodged twice while the door was on him 2 days ago. Today He ate two of my toons when his cooldown timer was at 2.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Read the description on the rancor's slam ability. It can reduce his devour cooldown if it knocks chars below 50%.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Dead right!

Another thing, once the door comes down, rancor's tenacity seems to go up... Teebo's TM drain never happens (0/8 attacks & not once did TM drain, whereas before he would land 3/4 of them if not more), the odd of getting a dot on him has also been documented to not "stick" as much as well.

And can someone please explain to me how such a fat pig can dodge, I'd love to hear that explanation!

Please, look at Rancor... This giant is clearly not working the way he's intended on working!

For balance reasons your can't remove his turn meter while he's down, otherwise with a character like Teebo you could keep him down forever, you can however still place all other debuffs he can normally have. The dot thing depends on the character, he still has the same tenacity while down, so a character like Sidious would still have a hard time placing dots, where as Vader can easily place dots while he's down or up.

Also the devour is not broken, his slam reduces the cool down by one per enemy that get's knocked to half heath, so if your using lower health characters like droids and 88 and 86 both get knocked down that much the cool down would decrease by two. And someone mentioned devour already off cool down when they entered, that's because he keeps all cool downs between your fights and the panel also stays at the same turn meter since you last fought.
  • Options
    Door controll isnt available if the tm doesnt reset during the previous battle.
  • Options
    If the cool down in reducing by 1 per character affected by the slam, then shouldn't the CD meter drop to zero first then before he devours at least? It just looks like it's cheating when the CD is still showing a number.
  • Options
    Best to not drop the door at all, stay the course and you'll be better for it. Rancor tenacity does go up and while it doesn't say it it seems he is more rage like after you drop the door.