Raid missed due to bug. When will it stop?

Mol_Eliza_99999
278 posts Member
edited July 2016
Just what the ...?

50 people worked hard to earn raid coins for 2 days. Raid bugged. Almost everyone in the guild missed out on:
1) Raid Gear
2) Han Solo shards
3) Credits
4) other gear

What do we get? 350 crystals!?!? Seriously?

You guys sell 1 gear for 1400 crystals and credits for 600!

I don't know how people can still defend mishaps of EA/CG. I also don't understand why this bug-ridden beta version game is endorsed by both iTunes and Google Play as "Editor's Choice". Mind you, a Calculator or Calendar apps are much more fun and much more thought out. One would expect highest quality content from a game given "Editor's choice". Also, what does Disney and StarWars franchise think about what EA/CG is turning the franchise into? They created thousands of people who would watch next SW movie with a bitter feeling resulting from their experience in this half-baked game. If they go at all to movie. I personally don't intend to go to SW next movie, even though I went to premier of each one of the last episodes.

Replies

• RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Just what the ...?

50 people worked hard to earn raid coins for 2 days. Raid bugged. Almost everyone in the guild missed out on:
    1) Raid Gear
    2) Han Solo shards
    3) Credits
    4) other gear

I don't know how people can still defend mishaps of EA/CG. I also don't understand why this bug-ridden beta version game is endorsed by both iTunes and Google Play as "Editor's Choice". Mind you, a Calculator or Calendar apps are much more fun and much more thought out. One would expect highest quality content from a game given "Editor's choice". Also, what does Disney and StarWars franchise think about what EA/CG is turning the franchise into? They created thousands of people who would watch next SW movie with a bitter feeling resulting from their experience in this half-baked game. If they go at all to movie. I personally don't intend to go to SW next movie, even though I went to premier of each one of the last episodes.

EA/CG dropped the ball big time on this game. You might be the only person in the world who would think to boycott the next movie for it. The two are not even slightly related.
  • Options
    RogueHS wrote: »
    Just what the ...?

1) Raid Gear
    2) Han Solo shards
    3) Credits
    4) other gear

EA/CG dropped the ball big time on this game. You might be the only person in the world who would think to boycott the next movie for it. The two are not even slightly related.

It's not a boycot, it's brand perception. If you had a bad experience in McDonalds (say, been repeatedly scammed for a lot of money); you'd naturally remember that episode every time you see their brand. That's how I feel towards StarWars.
  • Jaden
    162 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    RogueHS wrote: »
    Just what the ...?

1) Raid Gear
    2) Han Solo shards
    3) Credits
    4) other gear

It's not a boycot, it's brand perception. If you had a bad experience in McDonalds (say, been repeatedly scammed for a lot of money); you'd naturally remember that episode every time you see their brand. That's how I feel towards StarWars.

Ya I get your upset, so Was I and now I'm in Internet forum jail. I don't even have a head anymore they took it away and put this jail cel thing on me. Anyways enough about me, I get your upset but you have to realize this is EA. And not just EA, the subdivision of EA...capital games. They are making a game for a company that is making games for a company about a movie. We're talking many branches down the tree here.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Get a grip
  • SithAuno
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I burnt my Marvel comics and wont go to any Disney movie ever!
  • Options
    I think the brands took away their franchise for much lesser sins.
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just what the ...?

1) Raid Gear
    2) Han Solo shards
    3) Credits
    4) other gear

I don't know how people can still defend mishaps of EA/CG. I also don't understand why this bug-ridden beta version game is endorsed by both iTunes and Google Play as "Editor's Choice".

The reviewers don't play they dabble then move on to the next game..

Those reviews were ALSO done in SWGOH infancy.. not reviewed TODAY, they might get lower ratings if that were true.

But I agree its hard to defend this game anymore with all the problems.. I lost RAID gear not like you but I **** it up and moved on..

Not giving EA a dime again... Its sad really.. so much potential and it seems to be getting worse not better.

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    SithAuno wrote: »

Yeah whatever you will be FIRST in line for star wars VIII The return of the Sith! (just made up the title have no idea what it will be called)
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi_Yoda wrote: »
    SithAuno wrote: »

Yeah whatever you will be FIRST in line for star wars VIII The return of the Sith! (just made up the title have no idea what it will be called)

Youll jave to jive with me for that spot. Ill probably still be complaining about the game in line
  • Options
    Never
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I love the game lol.. yes blame the whole Star Wars franchise for lost raid gear... well done
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    I love the game lol.. yes blame the whole Star Wars franchise for lost raid gear... well done

No one is blaming the franchise for bug-ridden content. But it seems the only way to make EA act is by getting the message across to iTunes, Google Play or SW / Disney franchise. They don't want to be associated with a scam like this
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Lol its not a scam.. badly written code at best.. yes there plan is to make money but its not a giant conspiracy
  • Options
    Ima get on the phone with Bob Iger and see what he has to say about this. Haha, I'm extremely annoyed by this though. Our guild works hard to keep a continuous run on the Raid and this total jacked that up. It didn't just effect us the day of the problem, we have been effected every day since. Really annoying.
    Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    @Japwizard you werent the only guild if not all were
  • Options
    @Saraleb I agree. I've heard from a lot of people that are struggling to get there guilds back on track. I wish something would be done for fair compensation for the many affected by it. I've sent in several messages and all I get back is we are aware of the issue and are trying to determine what to do about it.
    Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com