Phasma team counter???

Abyss
1651 posts Member
edited January 2016
Just landed my 1st top 10 finish.
Seems most of the top 20 on my server run some sort of phasma led team. I seem to be hit or miss aginst them and feel phasma is the catalyst inhibiting better success for me.

Im looking for some constructive ideas on best ways to combat phasma led teams.
Phasma leader
Sidious
Lumi
Those 3 in most of the mentioned teams too.

Any help/advice is appreciated

Replies

• Options
    duku or fives or kylo or jedi teams led by uma gun di.... stack counters against phasma led parties.

i was heavy user of phasma until i started to encounter more and counter attack parties. the extra attacks began to severely backfire for me as I watched a helpless call in attacker get countered (and sometimes bonus-attack countered) to death because they were already low HP. i had to abandon phasma as lead in arena because it was like watching my team just suicide far too often. i lost a lot of fights, spots, and rewards too many days in a row. finishing top 5-10 consistently now without her as a f2p player.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmmm ok

My current team is
    Luminara leader
    Sidious
    Kylo
    Dooku
    Phasma

Lumi leader simply for the heals per turn. I did awesome on defence today and didnt even get to use 4 of my battles so testing more of a counter/heal debuff team didnt really get to happen but thats the thought i had so i will give it a whirl especially since i held rank all day