Raid Teams

Which characters make up the best teams for raids.

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Depends on which phase
    But I do know for phase 1 best is a teebo leader, qui gon Jin, either Rex or ackbar, someone to speed down (Jawa or fives work best) then either phasma or GS
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Ive been wondering this also. I like the idea of the Teebo team for phase 1, but it uses all the characters I typically use as leaders in Phasma and AA. I also really like the idea of using Lando for phase 1. Especially with Phasma available to guarantee crits.

I ran a "crit" team once in either P2 or P3 of a (I believe) 5* raid. It was Sid lead, RP, 86, Rey, and I believe RG. Worked better than I anticipated. RG slowed the Rancor quite a bit in that one.
  • Brandiecardoza
    212 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Phase 1 I've read that Akbar removes deathmark. That has to be useful.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options

This isn't only a myth... it is the truth.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    The most effective team for me has been
    Teebo(L), Chirpa, Ewok Elder, Phasma, Rey
    Basic strategy is for Teebo to reduce turn meter (or remove buffs on Gamoreans), Phasma inflicts speed down and gives the advantage buff so Rey can really lay the smackdown with her flurry attack,
    Ewok Elder heals/removes debuffs and speeds up the team with his basic attack, and Chirpa speeds up the team and gives health regen

It's highly effective in teir 1 and still very good in teirs 2-4
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    Options

Depends on your team. A good team manipulates tm to such a extent, that deathmark is the least of your problems. Teeboo, QGJ with omega basics, plus phasma and two dps toons, or maybe just one and a tank or healer
  • Options
    Our guild has just recently started tier 6 raids and I run Teebo lead , QGJ , Yoda , 5's and Imma gonna die . All are gear 9 with omega's on most and just did my best damage ever of 1.4 mill on p1 .
    General of Faceless ANZACS
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evilanzac/
  • Options
    My guild did our first tier 7 raid tonight, being the only whale on the team I think we did good. T1
    Teebo lead max geared omega lead, basic, and 2 special. Qgj max geared omega basic, rex max geared,
    Jawa max geared but not required, omega basic required. GS max gear omega unique. I did almost 75% of the rancors health, using this team. Seen others solo it.