Mods - My Thoughts...

Just my thoughts on the upcoming Modsç

Mods are not going to be a game changer as people are thinking. They are a quick cash grab for something new and shiny.

They are not game changing and we will not suddenly see all kinds of new teams in the top rankd of the arena. You will see the same teams at the top because the key to arena is speed. He who moves/kills first wins the majority of the time: arena is typically decided in the first round of moves.

So that being said, I can almost guarantee everyone will be running a speed mod plus a few variants of sone of the others. Thus, no change to the standard teams we currently see in the arena.

So, in my eyes, mods are nothing more than a cash grab for something new under the premise that is a game changer. It will change nothing.
Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...

Replies

• Options
    Level increase 0.5. Or even "worse" than a level increase as it adds an entirely new layer of gearing that you need to do. Still holding off on verdict until implementation is seen. But it's hard not to see this as a cash grab.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    because we don't already have enough unobtanium items to acquire *rolls eyes*
  • MorbiusMD
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah mods....riding around on those silly lambretta scooters. I prefer rockers.
  • Options
    MorbiusMD wrote: »
    Yeah mods....riding around on those silly lambretta scooters. I prefer rockers.

+1
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    No surprise. Gear is about to be maxed out, and that's probably what people spend most their money on.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    For every mod you add, I think you should sacrifice something. Increase speed, reduce damage. Increase potency, reduce tenacity. Etc.