T6 Guild recruiting (probally the best guild in the world)

Npopple
46 posts Member
edited July 2016
Hi All,

We are probally the best guild in the world . . . .

Guild Name: Team Zisu

Players: 48/50

Raids level: We run Tier 6 and sometimes Tier 5 raids to use up currency.

Guild activity: Guild activity refresh is 02:00am GMT and Raid refresh 07:00am GMT

Guild time zone: About 2/3 of the guild are in the states and the majority of the rest are European with a few from other parts of the world.

Players required: Most important is daily active and contributing 600 guild currency. We have a mixture of FTP and PTP. inactive players will be removed from the guild.

Player level: You must be at least level 70

Characters: Minimum of x5 star 7 chars.

Behaviour: We have a high number of adult players and poor behaviour or language in guild chat will result in being removed from the guild.

Officers: We potnetially have an officer spot opening for the right candidate. You would need to be an active member of the guild for a period before being considered.

If you are interested in joining Team Zisu or have any questions drop me a PM on this site. You can also send me an ally request. I can then send you a guild invite, YOU MUST LEAVE your guild before sending me an ally request. I am unable to invite you if you have not left your previous guild.

Ally Code: 768-937-963

Good luck have fun

Capt Popple

Disclaimer: The view represented by the members of Team Zisu and the statement of being the best guild in the world has no factual bases what so ever. It is the view of a small minority of SWGOH players. The results of the survey conducted which resulted in these findings was limited to members of Team Zisu. A number of questions where asked during the survey including: "Team Zisu is the best guild in the world, options: YES or Probally?" We reserve the right to claim we never said we were the best guild in the world, should anyone request to see the results of this survey.
Post edited by Npopple on

Replies