We're not getting reimbursed for raids ending prematurely

Tamwyn
21 posts Member
So my guildy got a response from EA after writing an email. Our guild was halfway through p4 of tier 6, we invested 55k coins and 3 days and not one person got any gear, credits, or anything. I know most people experienced similar issues. Anyway, he wrote the email and let them know we were expecting compensation for the loss of all that.

The response, from what I understand was just a resounding "not gonna happen" the 350 crystals were for that inconvenience and nobody will be receiving anything else because everyone experienced the same issue.

I'm not spending money on this game anymore. Thanks for nothing @ea_jesse

Replies

• BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Options
    You'll get nothing and you will like it.
  • ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options
    They can't even work out the 800 crystal problem with the scanner foul up....not sure how they can fix this if they can't do that
  • Options
    you surprised? this is EA we're talking about here, the bandits of the digital world
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    350 crystals > one screwed up raid and 1 screwed up GW, for 99% of folks.

Say you have 30 people in your guild... that is 10500 crystals. That buys like, I dunno how many full raid gears. 6-7?

If ur in a one man guild and were 30 days into a tier 6 raid, then that's different.

For me, I lost out on one tier 6 raid reward. Average is probably under 7 pieces of raid salvage and 10-12 pieces of Chedak salvage and 880-some guild shop currency (worth about 2.75 more pieces of raid salvage.) So a total of maybe 9.75 pieces of raid salvage plus 10-12 other purple salvage.

...Or I get 350 crystals, which is worth 25% of a full raid gear in the shipments, or about 12.5 raid gear salvage pieces? I'll take the crystals.
  • ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    350 crystals > one screwed up raid and 1 screwed up GW, for 99% of folks.

If ur in a one man guild and were 30 days into a tier 6 raid, then that's different.

Which is no benefit to anyone at all because everyone gets the benefit...hence no one does.
  • Options
    So what I'm hearing is they're going to let us buy raid gear for 350 crystals in shipments?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ^So you won a full raid gear in your canceled raid? How you know that?

Which is no benefit to anyone at all because everyone gets the benefit...hence no one does.
    It's still a little different than everyone getting nothing. I prefer the crystals.

The persons who benefit from the canceled raid are the guys that weren't in a raid or aren't in a guild, or were in a low tier raid.

The guys that were in heroic tier and/or in smaller guilds are the one who lost the most. But the 350 crystals takes the sting out and is a heck of a lot easier to do than for EA to figure out all the raids going on at the time and restore them to where they were. Particularly now that everyone has already started new raids. What is your proposed solution, and how much man hours do you think it will take to carryout without individual screw-ups?
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    you surprised? this is EA we're talking about here, the bandits of the digital world

Theres always a "youre surprised?" guy now. Like the inb4 guys. Memes should be made

Youre surpised? I already knew EA *pulls liquid through a straw*, BRO

Hehe