Galaxy War is Unbearable

It's not fun, it's not enjoyable. It is 1000x worse than before, completely un-playable.

Replies

• Options
    It's not fun, it's not enjoyable. It is 1000x worse than before, completely un-playable.

Well said! I wish your complete breakdown and analysis was emulated by the rest of the forum users.
  • Options
    Galactic, NOT Galaxy
  • Options
    Galactic, NOT Galaxy

What do you think Galactic means?
  • Options
    It's going to be a huge issue when Mods are introduced, you think a lot of people are struggling now, wait until you meet a fully geared, fully mod team that will take 5 suicide squads to beat. Defiantly going to be a huge customer outrage.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic, NOT Galaxy

Well, now that you've been pedantic and pointed out a semantic error that everyone on the forums either ignored or understood we have no choice but to dismiss the ideas held in the offending post.

In fact, that correction of his wording even fixed the broken gameplay. Guess we can close the megathread.
  • Options
    It was supposed to be faster and more enjoyable and it was for like a week, then complete 180. Now it is longer than ever and you face more meta squads than ever before. It's seriously just out of control.
  • Options
    I like it, so it must be ok.
  • Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Yea. Today is the first time in months that I haven't bothered to finish. Not because I can't, just because it's more of a pain than I can be bothered with.

Alas. One less pointless distraction in my life, which is objectively a good thing. At least there's that.
  • Options
    I can't even be bothered complaining now... and player apathy surely isn't in the master plan??
  • Options
    Ok, I'm for making it a challenge. But, after clearing it over 150 times on one account and over 110 on my other I can't beat it now. On both accounts my round 12 opponent had completly geared toons that would be an arena team. I refuse to believe they are not seeding these to artificially make it hard . I literly had a Barris, lumina, QGJ, Rey, RG team that I hit auto for 12 rounds a month ago. I maybe lost a toon or two. I get it it should be harder than that but I don't have 2 hours to beat my only avenue for real credits.

So back to these complete gear teams. Guess what they haven't played 11 rounds and have shields. They also get to go first since unless all my toons are gear lv 10/11 they go first. I've had my arena team get wiped before I can play. I'm usually in the top 100. I threw 25 toons (lv 70-80 and 10-15 at 7*) at round 12 tonight and only killed 2 toons. That isn't fun. EA this is a "game"
  • Options
    It's not a game, it's an ATM. For them.
  • Options
    EA/Capital Games doesn't care!!! They only want your money, not your opinion. :/
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    Time to be a casual player not worrying about PvP rank and obtaining the characters I want.
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Of course they don't care the whales will keep paying money so they can gear up all their toons why the bottom feeders struggle to even clear 4 nodes in GW...... It's supposed to fun and challenging they said instead it's annoying and irritating I'm starting to slowly hate this game :(
  • Options
    Tavanh wrote: »
    Time to be a casual player not worrying about PvP rank and obtaining the characters I want.
    I've spent way more money on this game than I want to admit, just can't do it anymore. I'm thinking along these lines too. From now on Darth Maul is my guy, to heck with everything else. So I'll be ranked 100 and never get past the 6th node in gw, never finish a "special event" , and so on and so on, at least I can start putting money in savings again.

• Options
    I gave up on GW long ago. I complete one GW maybe every 3-4 weeks. It's always been so booooring and monotonous. Right now my GW has been sitting on the second node for 3-weeks, against a level 68 team. Even though I could auto through it, even doing that feels too monotonous. I've always hated GW, so this update didn't change anything for me.