Calling it now, GW is going to be even worse within 2 weeks of mods

Sparrow
525 posts Member
Just imagine those 6 teams that give you all the trouble now, with a full set of mods on them... and you only have 5 toons with mods yourself.

What do you do, What. Do. You. Do?

Replies

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Sparrow wrote: »
    Just imagine those 6 teams that give you all the trouble now, with a full set of mods on them... and you only have 5 toons with mods yourself.

Hahah- hahaaa- aaaaa- ahhhh -AGH - AGHHHHH!!!! :'(
  • Options
    Find a new game and go back to life before they introduced SWGOH, truly not thought out at all, plus you know it's going to be full of bugs and exploits that will really set these forums on fire or totally kill this game. It's sad that nothing is ever thought through before implementing.
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    yeah gw full of speed mod rey, ****
  • Vengence
    1114 posts Member
    Options
    stun teams
  • Nodoon
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Vengence wrote: »
    stun teams

Arena and GW will be all stun teams. It will be fun to enter a match and not get to move at all after the Daka double stun, RG stun, Dooku stun and then speed Rey KO.
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know which would be worse, speed Rey, offense Rey, or dodge Rey,
  • Options
    It will be by next Friday. Not two weeks.
  • Options
    Drop back 5 yards and punt..
  • Options
    Royal Guard + Retribution Mod
  • Bloog
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Good call. It could become much more difficult and extremely time consuming very fast..
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    Retribution everywhere!
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe if everybody actually didn't play boycott the game we just have to pray they don't alter it further :( hahahaha what am I thinking that will never happen
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    This game could really shine if everyone had the flexibility of being real creative and diverse with their team composition. The problem is there are too many factors that limit our creativity. I would love to see mods address that problem, but given the track record they've had on testing new features/fixes I don't have a lot of confidence.
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    Sparrow wrote: »

Hahah- hahaaa- aaaaa- ahhhh -AGH - AGHHHHH!!!! :'(

+1 what th beautiful avatar said