Is anybody upset that they just completely ignored our feedback on galactic war?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Yes totally they just ignored our feedback
    Veritasum wrote: »
    They've never departed from what they've recently said. The co. is allowed to make a decision on their game. Good or bad, they should not be pulled in every direction the forums dictate.

Not agree at all. The company has to adapt the product to the costumers. There are plenty of examples in history about bad decisions from a company not paying attention to the demands of people, ruined them. American car companies (Chevy, Dodge...) taken over by japanese ones is a perfect example: "People want more efficient and compact cars? Nah... We'll keep producing the american standard: big, sturdy and highly inefficient ones, people will still buy them". And the rest is history.
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No they know what they are doing and are keeping it fun and challenging
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    They've never departed from what they've recently said. The co. is allowed to make a decision on their game. Good or bad, they should not be pulled in every direction the forums dictate.

Not agree at all. The company has to adapt the product to the costumers. There are plenty of examples in history about bad decisions from a company not paying attention to the demands of people, ruined them. American car companies (Chevy, Dodge...) taken over by japanese ones is a perfect example: "People want more efficient and compact cars? Nah... We'll keep producing the american standard: big, sturdy and highly inefficient ones, people will still buy them". And the rest is history.

Really?

Most of the people complaining are the ones who rarely spend anything, yeah there are a few whales here or there speaking up, however it's all " my best friends cousins mother is leaving"

No one cares about you if you don't spend money on the game. They will always be able to find people that will play for free, you are expendable. The sooner the lot of you realize this, the faster you can go about your day.

Comparing a game decision to car companies is a laughable attempt to seem cool in your fight against the system, that's like comparing oranges and pizza.

Most of you need to have a reality check about how the real world works. Stomping your feet like my 4 year old isn't going to get you anywhere. The only thing is does is make the devs ears and eyes numb to everything you are saying.
  • uffdan
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    JoseIrimia wrote: »

Really?

Most of the people complaining are the ones who rarely spend anything, yeah there are a few whales here or there speaking up, however it's all " my best friends cousins mother is leaving"

No one cares about you if you don't spend money on the game. They will always be able to find people that will play for free, you are expendable. The sooner the lot of you realize this, the faster you can go about your day.

Comparing a game decision to car companies is a laughable attempt to seem cool in your fight against the system, that's like comparing oranges and pizza.

Most of you need to have a reality check about how the real world works. Stomping your feet like my 4 year old isn't going to get you anywhere. The only thing is does is make the devs ears and eyes numb to everything you are saying.

In before Womp_Womp posts another pro-EA repl... oh nevermind, Hi Womp_Womp :)

Actually I would say the people that take the time out to post and be active in the community are more likely to be spending money on the game. I actually spent far more on HoDA than on SWGoH (not nothing) simply because there is no value in it here. Provide me something worth my money.

You're right though, if you don't like something just ignore it until it goes away right? It worked in WW2. (I inserted a ridiculous comparison for your benefit Womp so you'll have something to point out)
  • Options
    Jay21 wrote: »
    If this wasn't a Star Wars game I would have left already

this
  • Options
    91 percent affirm we were ignored and shafted and 11 percent indicate they are switching to another game entirely... swriously, can we get a Development comment saying, 'Hey, we're not ****, we know GW is totally screwed up and you guys are credit starved, we got your back' and NOT put a price tag on it?

It's high time the debs did something amazing to give back to the players because they've exploited us too many times and for too long...
  • Options
    It's an easy fix, knock GW down to 3 battles a day, make em level 80 toons with scaling gear, call it a day and give a sI'm button option with lower RNG at good rewards, everybody happy.

A crazy hard game.mode does not equal a fun, challenging game, it creates a hurdle to enooyment
  • Options
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    Baggodi wrote: »
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    How many of the people that actually play this game post in this forum? They probably spent the last week or so gathering data on the length of advancement, and completion rate of GW, and it must have fallen inside the ranges they were shooting for.

Obviously they don't feel that everyone should be able to complete GW every day.

The amount of people screaming about going 11/12 at something is mind blowing to me honestly. If everyone was getting blown away on nodes two or three I could see it. However, all I've seen is "I can't beat the last node".

The anger is because the devs gave us what the bulk of the forums asked for. The majority of the feedback was positive. Then inexplicably instead of fixing bugs, rolling out new content, or any of a myriad of other things being asked for the devs took away the thing people were happiest with.

That's the thing though, they give players what they want and they still complain.

People cry about the same characters needing to be used all the time, we need more themed stuff.

They roll out droid, scoundrel, empire, ewok, jedi, omega events that require specific characters, and what happened?

Complaining, constant complaining.

People said there weren't enough ways to get credits. They've been running events and giving away credits for weeks

Maybe they finally just realized the player is going to complain no matter what they do, and are just going to do what they want.

Here's the rub: I have played since November - I couldn't beat the JEDI or Scoundrel events, I know how to play, trust me.

95 percent of players have no access to beat these events that help award credits, they're basically gifts to players with endless streams of cash who have assembled dream teams and don't need the cred anyways

Ive dumped hundreds in this game as a goldish and am nowhete.

Scoundrel events are probably twice a month, no matter how you break the math down, it will take a DECADE if not more as F2P to max out toons as they sit now and they'll get harder with MODS.

The pay wall is totally out of hand and everone, whales too, needs more credits exponentirely and a much higher gear drop rates and access to top teir gear...

I'm not talking increase GW rewards hy 100k, I'm talking triple where we're at.

GW should be awarding 1.5 to 2 million credits a day in a reasonable world