Droid Caller Dilemma

RUFU
31 posts Member
Hey guys

I'm stuck between giving my droid caller to either QGJ, one droid caller away from gear level 9. Or giving it to Teebo (Gear 9). I'm 30 mk 5 thermal detonator away and a droid caller away from leveling him up to gear 10.

Both toons are 7 star level 80, but given the importance of reducing TM in rancor raids, I'm wondering if I should invest it these two toons or perhaps giving it to other heroes like RG or Poggle (both one droid caller away from 9)

I appreciate any assistance!

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ is a better toon overall.
  • Tamonizer
    325 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ is more versatile. Definitely QGJ BEFORE TEEBO. QGJ also has dispel and offense UP. You'll last longer in phase 1.

Id say though go for QGJ > RG > Teebo if you are aiming for higher ranks in the arena (If you are using RG). But proceed to upgrade Teebo if your focus is raids. Teebo lead is a must in TM manipulation.
  • bluenqm
    172 posts Member
    Options
    For Raid TMR, you need both:
    1) QGJ's basic skill = level 8 (does not require gear X)
    2) Teebo's potency = 80% (requires gear X)
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo requires a TON of purple gear to get to G10 to be useful QGJ doesn't, QGJ is an easy choice even if Teebo and him were the same gear wise.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    QCJ is the safer of the two. He actually fits every where (arena and raid etc).

Both can work - but WCJ gives you more versatility.
  • Options
    RG... it wasn't an option but if you have him, upgrade him and give him it. Totally worth it.