124Next

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    @Batman44gaming where was this post?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Guilds are already difficult to fill with quality players for tier 6.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, 'invested'
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    Lol, 'invested'

I take your point. The subject could have been:

Not the Game I Blew My Money On
  • Options
    Once again the lack of developer communication is the best thing about it all.

'Here's a 'feature' we're forcing upon you all, you'll next hear from us when we drop the next cashgrab update (apart from a couple of 'look, we're listening and will rebalance this one toon for you all, we really listen to the community' posts). kthanksbye'

I think that's nailed the PR side of this game
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Kill them! Kill them all!
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    @Batman44gaming where was this post?

I'll pm you the link
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    We all can see from miles away that the Mod system will probably be another disaster right now when most players are suffering with the existing issues that haven't been resolved....
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Bring this post back up to the front
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    There we go, same ****, new day
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Disaster confirmed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    We all can see from miles away that the Mod system will probably be another disaster right now when most players are suffering with the existing issues that haven't been resolved....

Yes you/we did..
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Each update we have all whined and cried, the Devs sat on their hands and didnt nothing and we eventually adjusted and overcame BUT this update is different, it totally changed the game for the WORST, everything we have ALL put in over the last 6 months basically gone to waste, gear is virtually meaningless, level doesnt mean much, its all about the......dare I say, OP, mods that have been implemented that has nullified months of hard work and TONS of cash. Half of my guild has quit over this major screw up AND MORE COMING ALL ACROSS THE GAME hanging it up.

Devs I strongly suggest this be reverted and NOT to stand pat like past updates waiting for us to "get over it", people are quitting and taking away their money, doesnt that speak volumes to you? dont you want this easy cash cow to keep pouring money in your pockets? Your greed is going to be your downfall. Listen to your customers for once.