What Defines "1 Turn"?

Clarification appreciated as it feels like opposing RG taunts through multiple turns and my JE stacks several detonators before 1 detonates. Thank you

Replies

• senkoujin
    187 posts Member
    Options
    One turn of the specific toon(s)

...don't think of turns as one-sided (Player Side/Opponent Side) because it doesn't work like that in this game.
  • Options
    Who knows.. The developers never tell us anything. I believe Royal guards taunt lasts for two of his moves.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Clarification appreciated as it feels like opposing RG taunts through multiple turns and my JE stacks several detonators before 1 detonates. Thank you

I hear that Chewie is one of the best taunters because he moves so slow. Therefore, his taunt lasts forever.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »

I hear that Chewie is one of the best taunters because he moves so slow. Therefore, his taunt lasts forever.

But most ruin Chewie by putting Team TM gain toons along with him, like Phasma and CC, talk about bad synergy
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »

Meh that's not so much a good thing. If I had him I'd use him with lando lead for the +15 speed. Though... with mods Chewie can become viable!! His taunt last two turns when omega'd his hp is through the roof already. Hp/ speed Chewie would be solid though.. most people won't be able to farm him to 7 stars and get mods at the same time.

Edit: nevermind, qui gon in every team makes chewbacca obsolete in arena, I forgot..
  • Options
    The turn after the royal guards taunt is turn 0 or 1, and thus his second go is either the 1 turn or the turn after, but he goes twice before it ends.