GW RATING

Prev13
Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited July 2016
GALACTIC WAR

HOW MANY STARS WOULD YOU GIVE

Please Vote and if you want to explain your Vote do it with a few sentences.

GW RATING 324 votes

49%
DrekulviinBoro_Smooth1clhsZtyleSlythRinnKonaEhukaiOBoogieIIITiggerzStarSonScorpion1980TheShadow1983lordteriMateosiusRobbathehuttMofojokers1992EzezielI_WANT_YODASmithieDookiedog68WJ28 159 votes
★★
22%
AeyonRonTomDashboardSekuthelaughingmanOmarFPGbenacrowWhiteroomLianaraMegadeth3700Eldrixo91papnworsdreamer05Max10Yadda_123GeofRivGiodude2000TheKevinlyFatherSlickrockNyteshade81 72 votes
★★★
10%
Krokovichsp3cw4rJedi_of_OzTMGaming227Youthv2JinSaotomeViruschillRobtornLeandrovvOkedAycee1DarthCPASnake2BrandedPhoenixDekeVaderCEG9876TeagueSkirataXWingMitch0Nastynas91 35 votes
★★★★
8%
MasterOneHitMaskariiShaolinPunkBig_BossHoUstonJbizzyGLithalanerniesea_78SpencersSocksGaldin_WanTemplarknight89Phoenix_YomaroDarthpippaObs0leteTylanader17PushinGravityLarfleezeTelmoabffDGizCapnnRex 26 votes
★★★★★
4%
five2zeroFatzkeOniRenkaixSkandarGraunxPredianFinityQuasarDragoonHaydigan6The6Bull6GrandmoffkraggDurrunBulldog1205Allenb60eldredpeMcMastersonlicky 16 votes
★★★★★★
4%
darksideEightysThewhiteonEKendogGoosySaralebJekk_PorkinsDozer5665Neo2551MarmotaMonaxDarthensteinGreenGoblin96DeendrechtDarkCokeBlowerGrizz331IN_DarthJarJar 16 votes
Post edited by Maskarii on

Replies

• Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★
    The Devs will read this Poll!
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    I despise GW now and will be quitting soon after mods ruin arena even more.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★
    4★. I am playing SWHOG since December last Year. GW is a Up and Down, it switched from hard to easy to impossible to easy to hard.

I still finish GW everyday, max. 50 Minutes.
    A Squad - Chewie, Barris, Lumi, QGJ, Rey.
    till Note 6.
    B Squad - Phasma, RG, Han St, Daka and Rey 34,905 k at the Arena. 7 Note till 12.

I am Level 80 with 17 7* Toons and i don't have Problems to finish GW since January.
  • Options
    ★★
    Maskarii wrote: »
    Haha. You're hilarious.. I clicked two stars by accident; and I wish I could take that extra star back.
  • Options
    ★★★★★
    i still like it. i keep my arena power limited to keep it manageable. you kind of have to pick one to excel at.
  • Options
    ★★★
    1 star dropped for each of the following:
    - rewards not worth it
    - takes too long
    - tedious
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★
    My only problem with it is the balancing, it's always been complained that it takes too long, then it became effortless, now its hard or even impossible for some people to complete. But the worst part is for some players it is even game breaking and they will get lower power teams on their 11th or 12th nodes, I feel like the current balance is unfair to some but besides that its fun and enjoyable
  • Options
    galactic chore is a bore. for a daily event it takes 10x too long for the lame rewards it gives. rewards should increase with your level, since all your expenses do.
  • Options
    ★★★★
    I'll bump it up a star when they fix the 3* nods.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★
    EDİT

GALACTIC WAR

Since the Mods Update it's more a Horroshow!

Now GW will get only ★★ Stars!!!!

@EA_Jesse come on Guys do something! It's always the same Story with Galactic War! ModTeams at Note 12 are simply unbeatable for 95%!!!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    EDİT

GALACTIC WAR

@EA_Jesse come on Guys do something! It's always the same Story with Galactic War! ModTeams at Note 12 are simply unbeatable for 95%!!!
    Node 12? Try super teams at 6, 9 ,11 and 12

Ridiculous
  • Dgreaser
    218 posts Member
    Options
    I still beat it everyday but I have to retreat a lot and change up the order. Changes the outcome.
  • Options
    10 stars if they would switch node 1 with node 12.
    Then I wouldn't have to waste my time struggling to beat the other 11 having a slight glimmer of hope to get a team that's not 8k power more than me on the last node.....
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    ★★
    I actually completed it today for the first time since the mods came out but only because the node 12 team I faced only had one toon with mods.
  • Dizzle
    80 posts Member
    Options
    You need a few fully geared, modded teams to complete it. So either spend a lot of money to get those mods or be happy completing 10 nodes.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★
    RU486 wrote: »
    EDİT

GALACTIC WAR

Node 12? Try super teams at 6, 9 ,11 and 12

Ridiculous

Note 6 and Note 12 are the heavy Teams for me between those notes it's ok :)
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    ★★
    If it stays this difficult we should be awarded better for putting up with this incredibly mundane chore. More shards, more credits and better toons to buy with the currency.

At the moment I only do it for the credits, not that I want to, but I have to if I want to continue playing the game, but it's starting to take its toll to be honest. We shouldn't be forced to do something most don't enjoy to be able to play at all.
  • Options
    ★★★★
    °
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    ★★★★★★
    Most fun part of the game... its doable and most credits
  • Options
    ★★★★
    is still to easy at the moment. the idea should be that those with a big rosta do well and those with a limited high powered team don't. however it's not even set up for this. I still complete everyday and only lose like 5 toons. I should be going through way more. and yet other people are getting to 12 and using 40 toons.. this isn't right either. it just needs some tweaking I think
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Options
    The formula for selecting opponents is jacked. I get that on offense, you should be able to beat slightly better teams, but a level 72 player getting level 80 characters to face????
  • Mateosius
    245 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yea we all know you want it to be challenging lalala...
    But the fact we are here again means it's a bit more then that. I have paid enough and played loyally almost since launch...

I don't want an nearly impossible challenge to bug me all day. It's just a huge pain in the @ I suggest ea gets off the excuse and comms department answers fix the fing thing and we all move on. It's not rocket science here.
    Post edited by Mateosius on
  • Options

Probably, but won't care either way... They've said it before they are happy with GW and that it's working as "intended".

No matter how much we complain...

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    ★★
    It's boring, long, tedious, doesn't pay well but at least node 12 is still broken
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    GALACTIC WAR

Takes too long. Hate RG teams.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    ★★
    GALACTIC WAR

Takes too long. Hate RG teams.

Worse than RG are double tank teams (Sun Fac/Han and RG)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • darkside
    287 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ★★★★★★
    6 stars
  • Options
    Not fun. Stressful. Not a challenge, but a near impossible task unless you have a deep roster fully leveled, geared and moded. It's not about strategy or skills, or ability. It's about investing a lot of money. And the rewards are not even close to the difficulty of the task.
    And, today I beat it. But I did not have any fun at all.
  • Options
    I wish that I could rate is zero or negative.
  • Options
    ★★
    GW is rubbish now. Way too hard from node 6 on. Impossible to complete for me given my roster. This after some 165 other successful completions. So for me it's a big pile of steaming Doo-Doo
    | ANZGC | Exile |
This discussion has been closed.