Since we are beta testing the game for them shouldn't we be getting paid not the other way around?

Gundam_Raizer
171 posts Member
edited July 2016

Since we are beta testing the game for them shouldn't we be getting paid not the other way around? 29 votes

Yes
58%
EM650KAULIHendijuSocceanMeese_RancherCaptainrrluffdanAIMBOT1977SeknosQyxstyxToonzizhereGundam_RaizerlRushlMsantonastasioJimboeJordnKG8701 17 votes
No
3%
lovecheese 1 vote
Maybe
13%
Sticare_Courts_0073MasteryodaItsJarJarBinkzBig_Boss 4 votes
We are playing their game so we have to pay...
10%
StormyGoosyCEG9876 3 votes
You were dumb enough to download it so fork up the $$$
13%
Nortikka_aikarajuuWomp_WompTheDarthTaralHydracarbon 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Technically the full game is set to come out in its complete form in 2017. So for all the $ you spent and all the things you have done. It's for an incomplete game prior to its full release. Lol.
  • Options
    Yes
    Thread removal in 3, 2, 1...
  • Qyxstyx
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I voted yes, but we are being paid... with 500 , no 350 crystals.

Besides, why pay a team real money to test when you can get better testing by us and pay virtual money?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    It is funny that you posted this because I was just thinking this earlier today. We should not pay for elite toons that are bugged. They should be paying us for testing them.
  • Options
    Yes
    Captainrrl wrote: »
    Thread removal in 3, 2, 1...

Technically no TOS was broken in this thread by that poll since I avoided using the term EA lol.
  • Options
    Yes
    EM650 wrote: »
    It is funny that you posted this because I was just thinking this earlier today. We should not pay for elite toons that are bugged. They should be paying us for testing them.

Lol yeah the sheer amount of glitches is insane. A company like EA does not have money for beta testers for a game like star wars? Then launches prematurely. To top it off they decide to antagonize their player base. Wow wonderful job.
  • Options
    EA. Just ask Disney for the $$$ to get the game finish, they have tons of it, plis stop asking us ( the customer) the $$$ to get the game playable and functional enough so that you can sell it to us .... Again
  • Options
    Maybe
    If you want to make a difference write Disney a letter no email to show you mean business and tell them who this game is ruining there newly acquired brand. If there is one company that has total control over this game it's disney.
  • Options
    Yes
    EA. Just ask Disney for the $$$ to get the game finish, they have tons of it, plis stop asking us ( the customer) the $$$ to get the game playable and functional enough so that you can sell it to us .... Again

Idk if they could have gotten money from Disney for the sorry state of the game and how many things are left incomplete on it, they would have. You see how many tables are greyed out? Basically Disney I am guessing said "heck no!" "Get your own **** money!" Is my guess since they didn't even go get close to. 75% complete game. So what did they do. They used us the consumer as a tester.......
  • Options
    Maybe
    If you want to make a difference write Disney a letter no email to show you mean business and tell them who this game is ruining there newly acquired brand. If there is one company that has total control over this game it's disney.

I'm afraid Disney would rather just shut them down and take the game servers offline.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride