aayla secura, old ben, jawa/datchca

any of these characters extremely viable / have a place at 4* in a level 60 team? these are my three favorite characters in the game, i've paid enough that i have them (old ben is 50/65 shards to 5*) but i'm not paying them up to 7* and i'm not sure if they are worth having in my pvp lineup.

any advice on these guys at 4/5 stars at end game?

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    You may not like my opinion but as long as you dont have a way of getting any more shards for ben and aayla other farmable f2p chars at 7* will be better. They are both nuts if on 7* though. On the other hand if they do become farmable you are going to kick yourself for investing money in them. Those chars are for the whales who drop a few grand on the game and only then get the best team around. If you want to use real money do it on refreshes of energy. This will greatly speed up your shard income in cantina. Gets more and more expensive with the time though. F2p is very reasonable as well.
  • Options
    I was number one on my server today and I have a 4* Ben as my leader. It's one of the older servers too you won't find anyone under level 60 for the first 200 ranks. At least as that's all I can see.
  • Options
    Ben can work at 4*, I would guess Ayala needs 6* though without having experience, and Datcha is one of the easier to farm characters in the game. Use him at 4*, and grind him up to 6 or 7*.
  • Options
    Beausteele wrote: »
    I was number one on my server today and I have a 4* Ben as my leader. It's one of the older servers too you won't find anyone under level 60 for the first 200 ranks. At least as that's all I can see.

who else is on your team?

thanks @hbk146 deep down i already know it. i'll probably keep dropping 20 every week until i 5 star ben.

and I know the jawas are easy to farm so I guess i'm wondering about their viability even at 7*.
  • Options
    Old Ben is definitely viable, even at 4 stars. Aayla has great potential, but requires some more stars for an end-game team if she is rocking a solo role. If doing a synergy team, she will be able to wedge in better. Either way, she is extremely useful in GW. Jawa and Datcha might become better when more of the race is released, allowing for a better synergy team.
  • Beausteele
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Azrex_Dren wrote: »
    Beausteele wrote: »

who else is on your team?

thanks @hbk146 deep down i already know it. i'll probably keep dropping 20 every week until i 5 star ben.

and I know the jawas are easy to farm so I guess i'm wondering about their viability even at 7*.

My team atm is
    4* Ben as Leader
    5* Poe
    7* Luminara
    6* Leia
    4* Rey
    all are level 60 of course and max upgrades

The Old Ben and Poe combo wreck people atm. If i know they have a poe or poggle I'll sub in a 7* Asajj Ventress. This team even defends quite well depending on the opposing team. My total power is just over 19000. The teams that make the top 5 are usually around 23000

• Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    Ben can work at 4*, I would guess Ayala needs 6* though without having experience, and Datcha is one of the easier to farm characters in the game. Use him at 4*, and grind him up to 6 or 7*.

I don't have Ben unlocked but he isn't hard to fight against in arena and he isn't worth much at all in GW. At 7* he is probably a beast but at 4-ish he is too easy to deal with.

I really like Aayla so I geared her up and use her at 4* in GW sometimes against AOE teams. In a counter/phasma team she helps out a lot. I'd love to get her stars up... One day...