RECRUITING: Guardians of Order - T6 Guild (49/50). HEROIC SOON

N1CK_17
60 posts Member
edited July 2016
Guardians of Order are looking for one member! We currently polish off T6 raids in a little bit over two days (within minutes of the second refresh), and plan to try out first heroic raid next week.

We currently have one free spot, but another member has reported that he may be without wifi indefinitely, so we that may be two spots.

What are we looking for?

Ideally level 80, with a roster of 6* and 7* characters (to contribute to raids). We only ask that people hit 2,000 coins per week, which isn’t much of a stretch with natural energy refreshes. Most members are hitting twice that, so we’re a really active group.

We’re also a great guild for reformed whales out there who have the roster to compete at the very top, but not the schedule or desire to commit everything to the game. We are not far off heroic raids - one or two heavyweights and we’d be there.

If you’re able to contribute to these raids and are looking for a genuinely laid-back guild, please get in touch on the forums, or add me in-game (261-142-493). Feel free to also PM myself or @KelEl85.

Background Info

The guild is UK-based in terms of reset times (19:30 BST for activity and 1:00 BST for raid), but has members from around Europe and the Americas. We time raids so that they are convenient for everyone. As mentioned above, we have no requirements other than 2,000 coins a week. However, if you’re unable to meet that target because of real-life commitments, we are happy to waive it.
Post edited by N1CK_17 on

Replies

• N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    For anyone wondering, we do have a Line group with several members in, but it isn't compulsory.
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sick of being restricted in your current Heroic Guild? Do you have a mighty roster that mostly sits on the bench because your guild is so full of massively levelled players that everyone only gets one or two attacks on a heroic? Would you like to be able to unleash the fury of all of your favorite toons in all their glory? Here's your chance! We are trying our first Heroic next week and you could be a key member in our success.

We have 1 former whale already and a few other long time players with fairly deep rosters. Almost all of our members are 70+ (many at 80 or approaching), with a few lower level members that were grandfathered in when we set up higher restrictions a while ago. As Nick mentioned, most of the guild contributes the maximum coins or close to it each week. But we also understand that people have real lives and we try to work with those players, too.

This is a great group of players to hang with. Hit Nick or me up for more details

• KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    Options
    O and no mercs please. I appreciate what you do for guilds in a pinch but we are looking for regular daily players.
  • Options
    Are you guy still recruiting? I have about 18 7* looking a guild can have tier 6 raid on farming or in progress, shoot me an invite if you guys are still recruiting 416-225-899
  • N1CK_17
    60 posts Member
    Options
    UPDATE: One of our members has decided to take a break from the game, so we have another opening. Please get in touch via a reply or PM if you're interested. Alternatively, message me on Line (ID: nick_goh).
  • Options
    I'm looking for a new guild. I am an active player with 16 *7 most at level 80. Looking to help with T6 and see what heroic is about. My ally code is 422-523-455. I just created a line app and my id is maverickgs1 but have not used it yet. Let me know if your interested
  • Options
    Hi @MaverickGS1 are you still looking for a guild? I've added you as an ally and on Line.
  • Options
    Yes, still looking. Let me know and I'll leave my current guild
  • Options
    Hi,
    If you still have a space I will like to change guild. My ally code Is 967-622-848 lv 79