If IG-100 had 100% Counter Chance...

Stabshimi
77 posts Member
edited July 2016
I wish he had 100% CC chance without the bonus attacks like Dooku. What ya guys think??

And off topic: Has anyone seen or have a gear 11 IG-100? If so, how is it? Thanks

If IG-100 had 100% Counter Chance... 51 votes

It would be OP
39%
unit900000FatzkeMegadeth3700papnworsBrazilian_JoeTwiztid8TheBinderBartemCapt_RexEgo12DraconisCEG9876vavavaderlovecheeseRealHanSoloRowdyICSerenthorAlec5711IN_DarthJarJarKax_OrdoTheDarkTater 20 votes
It will make him more viable
54%
benacrowLianaraKyleKatarnMeese_RancherToukaiWeildketItsJarJarBinkzTaramelJbizzyGboeezZanhaepIAmExceptionpac0nautRobbeRobbeRobbeNeonPhyzicsleefMD_GeistSkirataDaigoujiJHGRAHAM 28 votes
It won't make a difference, still not good
5%
Zombie961lordvigorCalventia 3 votes

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    more viable. Maybe OP, but we already have a 100% counter on Dooku and 99.99% on 5s (yes yes, I know, exaggeration, but he really feels like 100% haha).
  • Capt_Rex
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It would be OP
    I do run him I my Arena squad and had many occasions to learn that 55% counter chance is way to low. I do love the idea of 100% CC, but think it would be to much. He hits quite well and with 50%tm more at critical plus certain CC would make him a bit to good IMO.
    However he certainly could get buff to 80% or so.
    Post edited by Capt_Rex on
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It would be OP
    Edit: Oh, I'm an idi0t, nevermind. You're talking about '100. :D
    Yeah, 80% would be pretty decent.
    Post edited by Fatzke on
  • Options
    I'd rather see counter chance when allies are attacked.
  • Options
    @ItsJarJarBinkz your IG100 is maxed right? Any thoughts
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    @Boba_The_Fetter I also have a max Ig-100, all abilities have omega's he is still very meh... if he even had say an 80% counter chance it would be a start.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    @Boba_The_Fetter I also have a max Ig-100, all abilities have omega's he is still very meh... if he even had say an 80% counter chance it would be a start.

Is he still meh on a full droid team?
  • Capt_Rex
    116 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It would be OP
    My IG100 is also maxed and goes with HK (L), IG86/88 and JE. He does good job, he even won me some matches.
    He could definitely get some buff as does not have taunt, either better CA chance or present % but trigered by attacks on his allies.
  • Options
    It would be OP
    At higher gear lvls, he's already really good in droid teams. As others have said, 75% would be great. Maybe something like his passive but on his basic : if ennemy already has offense down, it has chances to stun/debuff him.
  • Stabshimi
    77 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Taramel wrote: »

Hey Taramel, can you send me a link to a picture of him maxed? I would love to see his stats Thanks!
  • Options
    It would be OP
    Stabshimi wrote: »
    Hey Taramel, can you send me a link to a picture of him maxed? I would love to see his stats Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/characters/ig-100-magnaguard/
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    It won't make a difference, still not good
    I would prefer if he had a stun chance on his basic, he does use an electro staff which are stated as "the emitters on the ends had different power settings, going from a stunning jolt to a deadly charge. Thus the electrostaff could be used to only incapacitate an opponent instead of killing them outright" and since he doesn't do much damage maybe he could have it on the "stunning jolt" setting, not a large chance due to his counter chance and numerous turns he can get with a droid team, maybe like 15% 20%
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

I think it would make him better. It simply needs more speed. I omegad Jawa engineers turn meter skill and even that's not enough for him to go before Rey or dooku. But with 100% counter chance I can see that helping him on a 1v1 or 1v2 and helping him gain turn meter.

Dooku is 100% and I belive he hits for more and has bonus attacks.
  • TheBinder
    87 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It would be OP
    It needs a boost but 100% is a little too much. Maybe somewhere in the 50-75% range would be more reasonable with his omega adding half that amount to non-Jedi

Edit: I'm an **** who thought we were talking about IGD sorry :#
    Post edited by TheBinder on
  • Options

I think it would make him better. It simply needs more speed. I omegad Jawa engineers turn meter skill and even that's not enough for him to go before Rey or dooku. But with 100% counter chance I can see that helping him on a 1v1 or 1v2 and helping him gain turn meter.

Hey, jarjar, can you screenshot and upload ur ig100 page for me? I want to see it on gamescreen and not on the cantina website.
  • Options
    Stabshimi wrote: »

Hey, jarjar, can you screenshot and upload ur ig100 page for me? I want to see it on gamescreen and not on the cantina website.

JuVm3yg.png
    b51fFiz.png
    tWLRyyb.png
  • Options
    It would be OP
    Oh no oh no oh no
    So that my entire team has Offense Down because of 100% slapping IG100? No thank you