If you could fix one problem with this game, what would it be?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I made a thread before asking if Ig-88 aoe-d first the majority of times. Until recently IG-88 has always aoe-d me first, but today I faced a couple IG-88 climbing up the ladder with sid synergy, and he didnt aoe. This completely ruins my synergy on defense, and I feel like I wasted a lot of arena tokens on defense. I hope the admins/devs will focus on fixing this, and stop focusing on certain players whining about nerfs etc.

I am not really sure what this thread is about...

You say IG 88 AI mechanics are the worst problem this game has and that should be a dev's top priority to fix it (LoL?). It seems like you will always ask for a change in every wrong decision you will make until they will all be the best decisions ever..

Hey I 7*ed my Ewok Scout but it ***ks! Really EA now should make him the best toon because I thought it was!

Come on man..

You didn't even max your 88. At least do that before saying you wasted time.

• returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Galadan wrote: »
    I made a thread before asking if Ig-88 aoe-d first the majority of times. Until recently IG-88 has always aoe-d me first, but today I faced a couple IG-88 climbing up the ladder with sid synergy, and he didnt aoe. This completely ruins my synergy on defense, and I feel like I wasted a lot of arena tokens on defense. I hope the admins/devs will focus on fixing this, and stop focusing on certain players whining about nerfs etc.

You say IG 88 AI mechanics are the worst problem this game has and that should be a dev's top priority to fix it (LoL?). It seems like you will always ask for a change in every wrong decision you will make until they will all be the best decisions ever..

Hey I 7*ed my Ewok Scout but it ***ks! Really EA now should make him the best toon because I thought it was!

Come on man..

I'm not saying it's the worst problem. Reading comprehension is clearly a huge weakness for you. It's a problem I want fixed. There aren't really that many problems I see with this game besides the Ai's healing and targets switching. Some servers have cheaters mine doesnt.

And what are you on about? I never said IG-88 sucks, or that EA should buff him. I simply said I want them to fix the way his AI performs for defensive synergy. On offense he works fine, but on defense he doesn't, your analogy was awful and you failed miserably.

Oh and " It seems like you will always ask for a change in every wrong decision you will make until they will all be the best decisions ever..". When Have I ever asked for a change LOL, this is actually the first time I've actually put out my opinion on what I want improved. I've never once complained about a nerf or buff. I like how you just make things up though. Some people just embarrass and own themselves. If I have please, feel free to post where I've asked for a change for a wrong decision I made.
  • Options

Come on man..

And it's pretty obvious what this thread is about, "If you could fix one problem with this game, what would it be?", it's about a problem in this game you want fixed. C'mon man you cant be this slow.

• Options
    The complete **** unbalanced mode that is GW, it needs fixing. Right now it's a god **** joke.
  • Options
    The complete **** unbalanced mode that is GW, it needs fixing. Right now it's a god **** joke.

What level are you? It gets easier as you level up. Early 50's are probably the hardest since you face level 60 teams at time.
  • Options
    The question you ask is preatty obvious.

Btw...The thread development is not really about what you are asking in the title... It is probably about your ego.

You don't really care what other players think should be fixed, that's why nobody answered your question.

When you will stop thinking the world is at war against you, you will probably write more constructive threads.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The question you ask is preatty obvious.

Btw...The thread development is not really about what you are asking in the title... It is probably about your ego.

You don't really care what other players think should be fixed, that's why nobody answered your question.

When you will stop thinking the world is at war against you, you will probably write more constructive threads.

You clearly have not read the thread. Or you have an extremely low IQ, maybe both. Several people answered. One person wanted the cheating to get fixed, another person wanted the live PVP, there were only 2 people(3 people including you), that derailed this thread and went off topic. And I had problems with the other 2 in different threads.

When you stop acting like a know it all, with all these assumptions, maybe you'll stop embarrassing yourself. Just food for thought.
  • Options
    I would fix the things that are simply. It working as intended, no more no less just make things how they should be
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    I would fix the things that are simply. It working as intended, no more no less just make things how they should be

It would be cool if they fixed anakin and windu too, two of my favorite from 1-3. I actually dont know how hard Anakin at 7 hits though, I'm pretty curious.
  • Options
    Windu needs buff for sure and plo koon. Windu is usable to an extent plo is simply irrelevant
  • Options
    It's EA they pretty much encourage people to cheat.... Maybe I should look into how to mod my gw tokens. At least fix the stupid 390 useless tokens I have. EA sure ain't gonna do anything about it.
  • Options
    Just want to say hi before this necro'ed thread is closed.
  • Options
    I would fix the development team.
  • Options
    The necro!
  • Options
    Have it not be owned by EA.
    Hodor