Rebel and scoundrel squad synergy.

So I have a level 74 main account purely F2P with good characters like 6* QGJ, 7* Eeth koth, 7* lumi, 6* yoda, 5* ahsoka tano, 6* old ben and so on. On that account I'm making a scoundrel team as I'm getting bored of the current lineup I have. I'm not super comp on this account usually around 600-800 in the arena which is fine by me.

Lineup I think will include:
Lando as leader
Dengar for debuffs
Greedo
Cad bane to counter jedi
then last character is a choice of either Mob enforcer or boba fett.

Surprisingly they all have decent AOE and burst damage which is why I think the lineup will work, what do you guys think about it?

Next up is my smurf account, I rerolled about 20 accounts to get this guy the character I wanted.

going to run a rebel team, I got a 4* admiral ack from chromium, and a 2* kit fisto who is just a fill for now. Level 25 in the top 100 on that server. I'm farming Leia who works amazingly with admiral as leader, I'm going to farm Luke because I also got him as a level 3* instead of jawa which is amazing for the startup because in a day or two i'll have 3 of my main rebels. I'm a bit hit and miss for the last two rebels, i'm not really 100% who would work well with admiral, leia and luke. I thought maybe Lando again for his burst damage and AOE as he also counts as a rebel.

Any help appreciated :hushed:

Replies

• Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Looks good. Unfortunately the AI rarely AOEs when taunt is up, so it's not likely going to be any good on defense.

if it's not bugged, I'd probably use Cad as leader rather than Lando. Since you don't have any Rebels. Although I think Leia (with Lando lead) could be good in that team for Crit Up.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Get hrs from cantina shipments. His omega basic is killer.
  • Options
    Well the scoundrel team on my main won't be for competitive fighting imo.

My alt with the rebel team will try to be top10-100 at any time, yeah lando would be great for leia, but admiral is even better. his passive, and his abilities are freaking op for bonus attacks. go invis on leia get a bonus attack right after and do big dmg in a burst.
  • Options
    hrs , the scout one yeh? I've got the soldier on my main and he's kinda weak. I was thinking I would prolly get the scout
  • Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    Looks good. Unfortunately the AI rarely AOEs when taunt is up, so it's not likely going to be any good on defense.

if it's not bugged, I'd probably use Cad as leader rather than Lando. Since you don't have any Rebels. Although I think Leia (with Lando lead) could be good in that team for Crit Up.

Just to let you know Lando's leadership bonus is for scoundrels, and also rebels. so putting cad as leader is pointless. I'd rather lando to give everyone speed up and massive crit buff damage.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Hionmaiden wrote: »

Just to let you know Lando's leadership bonus is for scoundrels, and also rebels. so putting cad as leader is pointless. I'd rather lando to give everyone speed up and massive crit buff damage.

I know . Your first team is all scoudrels. Which is why I didn't think that Lando lead was necessary. Cad's leadership is better, although don't max it.

• Options

I know . Your first team is all scoudrels. Which is why I didn't think that Lando lead was necessary. Cad's leadership is better, although don't max it.

Well speed usually is the more effective option, plus the big crit bonus damage in my head seems to work out better than cad's bonus, i'll have to try them both out

• Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options

Well speed usually is the more effective option, plus the big crit bonus damage in my head seems to work out better than cad's bonus, i'll have to try them both out

Evasion is the new speed. Just can't use Cad with rank 7 leadership (bugged) and you can't downrank.
  • Options
    Sid is overused for that one reason, he counters my jedi team hard, but i focus him last because of that reason. I personally prefer speed/bonus attacks, which is where the rebel team excels, akhbars lead is mental when grouped with other rebels. I still pick QGJ lead over lumi as speed means my entire team goes first and i can nuke one/two people in that time, especially when combined with old bens turn meter and dmg reduction, much more effective than going after them per say