Now that I have Rey...

So I just unlocked Rey I have her G6 4* who should I kick off my squad? I'm pushing low 20 and overnight dropping to high 40 low 50 in arena while running lumi (l) *6 leia 6* GS *7 QGJ 6* and RG 4* all of which are G7
Just looking for some input on who you would change or if I should wait and get Rey for star and gear thanks for you opinion and help

Replies

• Ryzak620
    215 posts Member
    Options
    If you really want to try her out, I'd get rid of RG. In reality, her damage doesn't shine until you have all of her abilities maxed (not counting omegas). She's also really squishy, even at 7* and full gear/abilties
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    I would say RG as well for now, but at some point you want him back and get rid of Lumi because with protection healing becomes no longer needed.
  • Options
    So I just unlocked Rey I have her G6 4* who should I kick off my squad? I'm pushing low 20 and overnight dropping to high 40 low 50 in arena while running lumi (l) *6 leia 6* GS *7 QGJ 6* and RG 4* all of which are G7
    Just looking for some input on who you would change or if I should wait and get Rey for star and gear thanks for you opinion and help

I would suggest dropping Lumi. A healer isn't needed end game in the arena. End game is all about as much damage as possible as fast as possible.

However, to be entirely honest, I'd keep her on the bench until 5* (for offense only) or 6* (left in over night.) Because almost no 4* is worth a 6*.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I was thinking of pulling RG but at night possibly putting him back in, was told even at 4* RG is decent. I was also thinking of that, Rey being weak/not worth putting in at 4*. I was also wondering who now would be a good pick up to place as my lead? I am only level 56, which is why I had lumi in atm, but was looking/thinking she would be my replacement char

Update-lumi about to be 7*, also have 5* fives I put on the bench for RG
  • FortMac
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Fives is a good tank, but can be ignored for a while. You will need someone, or two, who taunts in the arena (overnight) to save your dps characters. RG is good for auto taught, or ST Han.
  • Options
    Yeah I was ignoring 5's ,besides the nodes, until I get QGJ 7*, I'm definitely looking into St Han after I finish 7* leia I was also thinking into AA I'm just stuck on who to lead as well atm as lumi is only okay as lead
  • Options
    My canaria farm I'm looking at possibly old Ben now that I have 7* GS. My to date arena best is 18, I feel I can push top 10 but #1 is completely out of the pic giant whale level 71 (2-10 are all around level 63) running all *7 max clone team... But is like to think I could crack top 10 dropping maybe high teens or low 20s in the next week