Luminara or Phasma

Who Should i farm in GW of Phasma and Luminara with my shards

Replies

• Options
    Lumi first then phasma
  • Options
    Lumi. Phasma is only good with synergy. But Lumi just shines everywhere.
  • Options
    Both, alternate them. Lumi will increase faster anyway if you farm her nodes. No sense neglecting Phasma as she is a tier 1 support. Luminara is critical for F2P builds and Phasma is very strong in this meta. Also you need to build depth anyway to get farther in GW. Arena rewards are not all that great when you climb brackets, but finishing a stage or two better in GW every day could increase your GW tokens by 50% and give you precious ability mats.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I did Lumi to 4*, now doing Poggle, then will do IG86 to 4* and 5*, then Lumi to 5*. That's my plan right now.
    I'm torn about Phasma. Love her, I'm farming Fives and want to do a Phasma based team in the future, but I got the droid package and I think I can leverage them in the arena.
    Lots of great Chars in GW shipment and Arena Shipment
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Both, alternate them. Lumi will increase faster anyway if you farm her nodes. No sense neglecting Phasma as she is a tier 1 support. Luminara is critical for F2P builds and Phasma is very strong in this meta. Also you need to build depth anyway to get farther in GW. Arena rewards are not all that great when you climb brackets, but finishing a stage or two better in GW every day could increase your GW tokens by 50% and give you precious ability mats.

Eh... I beg to differ. Both are obviously very good, but focus on one rather than spreading your resources out... unless you are absolutely, desperately short on heroes.
  • Options
    PhSma if you also are weak wit ds battles