What about the Rebel event.

I worked my butt off getting Rebels ready for that event to return. So figured it would rotate back in this time since the scoundrels event was 2 weeks ago. I've not got the credits to even get my scoundrels up to par, was going to use the Rebel event to help me get my scoundrels up to par.
So what good is it for things to rotate in and out if it's the same one ever 2 weeks. So what is it Ewoke event again in 2 weeks oh no wait it will be scoundrels event again right?

@EA_Jesse could you help spread some light on this? It's been close to 2 months give or take and I'm leaning way more to give than take.
Thank you for any help.

Replies

• Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Soundrels event happens for 1 day every week to week and a half. The Assault events happen far less frequently, but I'd love to see the Rebel event back soon.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I think they will be rolling out more of these assault events and then there will be a regular rotation (weekly?) Hopefully they do something for those who got Yoda for the week yoda is back. They could tweak it to be be replayable for shards, credits or ability mats.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Wanch
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to know when this will be coming back, spent all my time on rebels and can't compete in the other events apart from Yoda as I thought it would return soon
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    smart money is on lando: scoundrel and rebel
    i'm also waiting for it to come back, i only managed to complete it once the last time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It is an assault event, and we just had one of those end. They'll either make another one or rotate the ones they have made now. But maybe in a week at the earliest since the last assault event just ended this morning.
  • Schwinnmj
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I spent all my game currency building rebels, droids, and scoundrels.
    If the next event is Night Sisters and Tuskens, I'm jumping off a bridge.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Schwinnmj wrote: »
    I spent all my game currency building rebels, droids, and scoundrels.
    If the next event is Night Sisters and Tuskens, I'm jumping off a bridge.
    But why should the players who farmed night sisters be left to rot?
  • Options
    I'm guessing that the rebel event will return when Yoda ends.