Major update should have happened today already?

Dimmy
44 posts Member
So it's 4:20pm (4-20!!!!) 12th July here in Western Australia... 4:20am (4-20!!!) 12th July on the American east coast and 1:20am on the American West Coast so why hasn't the update appeared in the App Store yet?!?!

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You should know by now that when they say the 12th you have the update the 13th because of time difference. Only America will have it the 12th (if they update today).
  • Options
    Sorry buddy. EA works on West Coast U.S. time. It's 1:30am here and I doubt there's anyone in their offices. Somebody's actually gotta push a button.
  • Dimmy
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry buddy. EA works on West Coast U.S. time. It's 1:30am here and I doubt there's anyone in their offices. Somebody's actually gotta push a button.

Ahh ok it won't roll out automatically at midnight US west coast Time then? So probably looking at morning your time... That's cool...

Nightlores wrote: »
    You should know by now that when they say the 12th you have the update the 13th because of time difference. Only America will have it the 12th (if they update today).

I should know by now? Yes I do know that, that's why it's the 12th here AND the east coast of America AND the US west coast hence why I was asking... But the 2nd posters answer makes a lot of sense... And since the ewok event went live in the middle of the night in America and at 9am in Australia therotically the update could happen ANYTIME lol
  • Options
    I hope the rollout, like many in the past, has many issues lol, free crystals.....
  • Options
    I hope the rollout, like many in the past, has many issues lol, free crystals.....

Finger cross my friend.. Lol
  • Options

We've had lots of problem with roll outs and very few free crystals. What makes you think you will get any this time?
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options

You do realize since it's mods and they are promoting credits, the free gift would be 115 credits.
  • Options
    7:26 here... US East Coast... I don't have the update...
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Im sure i remember reading it would be available via manual update... although nothing in playstore yet
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice for EA @EA_Jesse to inform us when we can expect update? Is it today for EU or late evening in US time zone which i hope isnt so.
  • Options
    So difficult these time zones ;)
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    It's always the same, those manual updates in the past have usually hit the stores around 7 or 8 pm in Europe err between 10 and 11 am PST.

I wouldn't expect the update to be any earlier but it is well possible that they drag it out until just before the end of the working day which would probably be around 1 or 2 am GMT+1
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    It's always the same, those manual updates in the past have usually hit the stores around 7 or 8 pm in Europe err between 10 and 11 am PST.

I wouldn't expect the update to be any earlier but it is well possible that they drag it out until just before the end of the working day which would probably be around 1 or 2 am GMT+1

Yeah I'm going to bet it will be end of day PST