Do the developers even read the feedback??

Is it too much to ask that the GW be a fair fight? The 12th node team is way above my power level. Yesterday's GW the entire 12th node teams toons were at least 1000 points above all of my toons power levels, now today there are toons 2000 points above my toons power levels. I don't expect it to be easy, but I do expect it to be fair, at least. I for one am not spending anymore money on this game, until they start making it fair.

Replies

• Options
    I have never seen a direct reply to any issues on the forums. Not even an acknowledgment.
  • Options
    It's not even fun anymore. GW was the best part of each day, and now it's a chore. More than a chore. It takes me 3 hrs to play a GW Sometimes, and I still can't always get through it. I spent 24 characters on one battle yesterday. I was keeping at this out of habit. Now, forget GW. I'll just do a few easy nodes until I find a better game to play.

Sending our guys to the slaughter is not fun. Providing feedback to EA repeatedly with no acknowledgment or response is worse. It's belittling. An explanation or acknowledgement of the GW issue and feedback is long overdue.
  • Options
    They have explained and acknowledged that they have no plans on changing anything, it is working as they've designed.
  • Xaylin
    68 posts Member
    Options
    They created to feedback forum to separate the US from the dicklickers on general