Help building my P1 raid team!

DevinSackfield
118 posts Member
edited July 2016
I've run into a sort of brick wall recently. I'm trying to build a TM control team for TIER 5 and eventually 6 on phase 1 to solo it or at least do massive damage. I normally use:
Teebo(L) G8 6* omega basic and leader ability
Phasma G10 7* all omegas
QGJ G9 6* omega basic
Tusken G8 6*
Chewie G8 6*

I'm wondering if my G9 7* Fives would be better than Phasma. I know the assist is nice, but Phasma's VM is awesome. Sometimes Phasma's speed down doesn't stick though.

Would I be better off to stick Fives in instead of Tusken? I just got his potency up to 22% (still low but better than 12%) but I feel like the extra TM control would help.

(I have plenty of time, don't care about taking 8 years to finish the raid)
Any and all feedback is appreciated!!
Post edited by DevinSackfield on

Replies

• jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am going to assume you are talking about tier 6, since several of your toons are 6*.

5s is great for this stage. but for T7 he is pretty much worthless unless he is maxed out on his gear, especially need his last scanner. honestly though the real key for T6 is a maxed Teebo, Elder, and QGJ. You can make it where the captain almost doesn't move if you replace tusken with elder.

Also check out @RJ__Brando ewok videos for T6. You can pretty much own the captain with the ewoks.
  • jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah @Durrun, that will work for where you are at now, but I would still highly recommend investing in elder, he will be great for now and in the future. He keeps Teebo moving quickly, has a cleanse that also heals and has a revive chance, and of course a 100% revive special as long as you aren't death-marked.

I was one of the early soloers of T7 p1 and I still use elder on my raid team. I also use him Teebo and Chirpa with QGJ and RG for my main GW team. Which are all FTP, and are useable in the two best ways to gain credits currently. Raids and GW. You have probably already felt regret about investing in a character. elder will not cause any regret. and he will make the rest of the game easier as well.
  • Options
    Okay! I'll work on leveling up EE. Should I be using Fives or Phasma with the squad that I have?
  • Elebrind
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Having tried both (t4 and lower but I believe it holds true even at t6) fives works well. Even though his potency is lower than phasma, it's on his basic so every turn you get a chance. Phasma's VM is great but having fives call a TMR on assist and countering to stick slow on rancor turn seems a little better to me.