Tosche Station Brewery--Recruiting

Shrewd
19 posts Member
I lead Tosche Station Brewery, we aim to complete daily challenges, achieve 600/600 guild coins daily, and raid as often as possible. 26 of us re-booted a guild whose leader went AWOL, we took the strongest and most active players to our new home. We're a tight group who likes to have fun and raid often. If this sounds like your cup, join us.

Guild Name: Tosche Station Brewery

Raid level: T5 and T6, currently can complete T5's in under a day.

Guild activity: Guild activity refresh is 01:00am Pacific and Raid refresh 06:00am Pacific.

Guild time zone: Most of the guild are in the states though some are abroad. Guild leader is on Mountain time.

Requirements: Have fun and try to contribute 600 guild coins daily.

If interested in joining TSB or have any questions there are three ways to contact me: PM on this site, contact via Line, or ally me in game. For me to send you a guild invite in-game you must leave your current guild first. I can't invite you if you have not left your previous guild.

Ally Code: 235-488-367
Line ID: shrewd1
Tosche Station Brewery
Guild Leader

Replies

• Options
    How many in your Guild?
  • Shrewd
    19 posts Member
    Options
    33/50
    Strong members who contribute 600/600 daily. We are currently doing a T5 every other day. With 50/50 we'll raid daily.
    Tosche Station Brewery
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    We have 18, all 80/70's. Hmmm, possible merge?
  • Shrewd
    19 posts Member
    Options
    It's possible. If you get a list of each members ally code I can send each an ally invite and then invite each member individually to our guild. It's a bit of a challenge to coordinate but doable--we did it with 26 people. Make sure to tell your crew they need to leave their guild before I can invite them. If you are interested, send the ally codes in a PM and I'll start inviting.

If you want I can make make you an officer.
    Tosche Station Brewery
    Guild Leader
  • Shrewd
    19 posts Member
    Options
    If your people are asking questions about what we are like, you can tell them that I run things democratically and do not make changes without asking people their thoughts first. If a player has disappeared and is not contributing then I'll give warnings and discuss options before just booting them. All told we are pretty chill, but still do our daily 600's and get the raiding in.

I'll hold off on adding new members till I hear from you. I think it would be great to have a full 50 roster and that we'd be able to raid daily with that. Let me know what you think when you have time.
    Tosche Station Brewery
    Guild Leader