How many SWGOH accounts do you have?

Divona
117 posts Member
edited July 2016
I'm really interested to see how many accounts all have that are also active and played regulary with main account.

Edit:

After recent game update this poll and thread has now whole another meaning. What can happen will happen...
Post edited by Divona on

How many SWGOH accounts do you have? 66 votes

A - Only 1account
72%
Miss_DollIvoB1987djlottCronozNLAggropoxBackdragonMrKBak_SherpaStarNickRulexNik_ZirlosxSkandarGraunxsamjpirvvriZaramDarling_VentressVeridianShakesmaza7671OzwaldEMandiusLevlSnake2 48 votes
B - 2 accounts
21%
benacrowPush2StopsSeleucusPatman6632MikeCmedetechootMalPetraWookieWookietimmcneil79c4isfunkDrastikDivonaintylicious 14 votes
C - More than 2 accounts
3%
BranmarkLeandrovv 2 votes
D - More than 5 accounts
3%
EM650Karfax 2 votes

Replies

• Karfax
    286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    D - More than 5 accounts
    I have a sith, a rebel, an empire, a first order, an ewok, a jedi and droid accounts. All in the name of testing and synergy. jedis and sith have good survivablity IE hit like a wet pillow but make up for it in other ways, where as first order, rebels and droids are big damage output especially in my droid team with grevious as leader and poggle etc. Of coarse some of the above mention are on one account so i can swap a toon or two here or there for example with all the advantage you get off phasma and ackbar in one team why not throw leia in there too, she has been known in one round to attack more than 8 times in a single go due to 2 lots of advantage. lots of pew pew
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    Options
    B - 2 accounts
    Thanks for explaining. This is good to know why people created more than 1 account or what they want to try out.
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    Who has time for more than 1 account? One account is enough of a time drain as it is.
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    Options
    B - 2 accounts
    Some people do have time :)
  • Drastik
    47 posts Member
    Options
    B - 2 accounts
    once i got to 80 and could do all of the activities in 30-45 min or so i made another because I enjoy the gameplay so much. I've spent a little money on my main account on crystals for refreshes but my alt account is 100% FTP.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    D - More than 5 accounts
    well after reading the patch notes im rather happy i have 6 accounts now all down to a specific themes and synergy IE rebels only or jedis only as some mod battles by what I read require them. here's hoping.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    lol but why diff accounts for diff synergies? All is possible with one. Might take more time...but all in one is way less hassle. Probably cheaper too
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    D - More than 5 accounts
    exactly more time to level each one, easier to just log in and out and do what you need to do on each account.im also ftp so haven't had to spend anything in the way of real money. Just been playing since dec 2015 thats all. I have a love for SW always have done.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    **** I know why you are asking !!!
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    You can exchange gear within guild so you can multiple resource to one account!!!???
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    Options
    B - 2 accounts
    As you can see now with new patch having more accounts have benefits.
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Ya u can transfer all the gear into 1 account now
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    Too much work.
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    That sound great I am quitting the game
  • Options
    A - Only 1account
    with the new corrupted bad idea of a feature of guild exchange i know alot of people wont be using just 1 account for much longer.

i can see people creating a whole guild of alts just to sell gear for real money.

the mass exodus isnt far away with the horrible decisions the developers have made.