Replies

• Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options
    IKR i am working on Health mods right now XDDDD
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Wait a second...... is this correct???? HOLY CRAP.
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Edit: Never mind
  • Options
    You got one?
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Incoming +80K Protection Reys!

You would only be able to equip one of those.

Are there multiple 12 protection mods with different slot shapes?
  • Options
    It doesn't matter your team is gone before 12k protection destroyed with dodge
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's 12k and not 12%?
  • Options
    1 star lvl 9 already 155 it is shown by number not %
  • Options
    Doesn't this seem broken. It's like we are starting from new. Mods are the new race for arena and raid damage.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options
    With mods my rg has increased hp and protection +17500 and tenacity up bytes 21% and leia hits about 2.5k to 3k more per hit. Or I have been extremely lucky or this is gona get wild soon
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    Are you sure it's 12k and not 12%?

The % ones are 94%
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Lol the mod set bonuses are great too. My anakin hits for 15k now lmao
  • Options
    In which stage you get it ?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    My IG88 base attack crits for 35K

Just slotted up my full droid team in to #1 and it has over 500K eHP now. Should be fun to try and beat in under 5 minutes.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    pics?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Salgado9 wrote: »

My 86 crits for over 20k on assist and has a guarantee crit on his basic with every attack. And that's just with 1-2* mods.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    My IG88 base attack crits for 35K

Just slotted up my full droid team in to #1 and it has over 500K eHP now. Should be fun to try and beat in under 5 minutes.

Yeah, those that can race to the top of the mod pile will have a HUGE advantage but it should somewhat even out as more players get geared. More health won't matter too much when hits are bigger as well.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Boxmint
    127 posts Member
    Options
    @Naecabon could you show us pics? I have a Droid team but am overwhelmed with what I should focus on for the mods now. What do you think?
  • Options
    This broke the game. Really 2.5-3k more per hit for leia? So basically we all have to scramble (i.e use more crystal refreshs) to get modded out so we don't fall behind in arena and raids...
  • Options
    As long as there are no paid mod booster packs...the divide won't be too extreme
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    As long as there are no paid mod booster packs...the divide won't be too extreme

Sure it will. You don't need booster packs when you can just buy crystals and SIM your way to the top.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Salgado9 wrote: »

My 86 crits for over 20k on assist and has a guarantee crit on his basic with every attack. And that's just with 1-2* mods.

Its so satisfying x)
  • Options

It will be huge. Those that can farm and upgrade 5*+ mods through refreshes and purchased credits will dominate. Mark my word.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options
    This broke the game. Really 2.5-3k more per hit for leia? So basically we all have to scramble (i.e use more crystal refreshs) to get modded out so we don't fall behind in arena and raids...

Yup. Several times triple hit 9k - 10.5k each and that only with rarity 1 mods. I'm not really sure where will lead this.
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm I just got a 12k max five star mod for protection. Really? how can you survive in the arena without this! I glad I saved cantina energy.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    This practically broke the game.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Orba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Got someone in my Guild who has already gotten his Rey to +40K Health/Protection, he said that she did a 28K basic in GW and one shot killed a G10 RG with Flurry of Blows.

As soon as I read that I realised that I won't be staying with this game long, at the moment I think I would be surprised if I last the week. This update has completely destroyed any balance that existed in the game.
  • Options
    The Age of Mod is upon us. People will be quiting in droves.
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    Options
    I hate to complain because I actually like the idea of customizing our toons, but this negates all work to this point if the mods do this much change!