Mod energy and GW toon

HurricaneTrooper
103 posts Member
edited July 2016
First, it's early in the day, but so far I am, for the most part, happy with the update. However, I do have two comments in regards to mods and character farming placements.

1. Mods battles and challenges should have their own energy. That simple.

2. I understand clones are popular and placing them in a chromium or aurodium exclusive state produces revenue, so I have no problem with that. But why new toons in cantina and arena shipments? We already have enough arena shipment toons to keep us farming for quite some time and cantina shipment are probably one of the longest farms in the game. Then we have GW, where all of us that have been playing since 2015 have either 7* every toon or are close to doing so, but nobody new was put in. If there are plans to place a character in GW, why not for this update?

Again great update so far, just offering up my thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    I agree. Wish mods had their own energy. Keep it the same slow building pace as cantina energy. That's fine. But when it's a super slow energy rebuild and now we have to choose between shards or mods... That's a huge set back to f2p. I honestly don't feel it affect p2p as much bc they'll spend extra no matter what. But forcing the slow building f2p to be even slower is a brutal blow.

Next, I agree that a toon from cantina and from arena should have moved over to GW. It makes so much sense as they move one toon to an easier spot, another should follow. Cantina and arena take so long to build already. By adding more toons there and not moving a toon to GW from these areas drastically slows the build time. Again hurting f2p players even more.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Some people like myself have run out of toons to farm, so adding new ones to the shipments is a welcomed changed.
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    Some people like myself have run out of toons to farm, so adding new ones to the shipments is a welcomed changed.

Nobody is arguing that... But if you're out of toons to farm then you are certainly out in GW as well.