A few questions for the Pros?

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering a few things and was hoping you experts here can shed some light, so here goes,

Is the max level for gear VII? (currently may change with update)
What is the max level of attack & Abilities?
What is a good "Light Side" Team? (free but show pay as well just out of curiosity)
What is a good "Dark Side" Team? (free but show pay as well just out of curiosity)
What is a good combo Team for everything else?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Options
    Is the max level for gear VII? (currently may change with update)
    - There are some characters which can already equip VIII gear, Jedi Consular is one of them. There will be at least IX equipment in the future since I can see VIII -> IX in my JC equipment page

What is the max level of attack & Abilities?
    - At the moment 5-6, at that level it will say that level requirement is 62 or something else, we will get +7 level abilities when level cap is rised (some characters may already get 7, mine only can 6)

What is a good "Light Side" Team? (free but show pay as well just out of curiosity)
    - I am free2play player and I my current team is Luminara, Fives, Jedi Consular, Chewbacca & Jawa

What is a good "Dark Side" Team? (free but show pay as well just out of curiosity)
    - This I cannot answer, my dark side team is pretty bad. But Sidious and Captain Phasma are good. There are also Old Daka and Boba Fett which you can farm from Cantina shipments.

What is a good combo Team for everything else?
    - Luminara, Jedi Consular, Sidious, Fives/OldDaka/Boba/Phasma (Dooku if you are lucky and get him from Bronzinum pack)

Great answers here I'm just going to add to a couple

A great dark side team F2P would be Bobs,Sid,Phasma,Greedo,Talia for starters (this is my current team) however after you acquire them start working on Daka,Savage Op (greedo and sid can be farmed with him or before in Arena shipments),Count dooku which you should always grind on reset ( use your energy for each side for daily achievements easily 3/3 )

These are good f2p characters, I am currently #2 on my leaderboard with my current team
  • Options
    Thanks Guys for all the great answers! please if anyone else has anything to add, by all means please do.