First mod

Why did you force me to assign my first mod to a character I didn't want to assign it to. That was the most ridiculous thing. Now to give it to someone else I have to pay credits. Seriously does anyone think at all?

Replies

• Athena
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Yup wasted 10 Cantina energy on Eeth whom I never use
  • Options
    You were actually able to click on whichever character you wanted, but once you clicked one, you couldnt press back and choose a different one.
  • Options
    Let it go. It's ok. Just pay the 400 credits to unequip it.
  • Options
    Use the 700 credits from your Bronzium pull to remove it. This seems like a nonissue given the ridiculous strength of modded characters right now.
  • Options
    You were actually able to click on whichever character you wanted, but once you clicked one, you couldnt press back and choose a different one.

tried everything couldn't choose who.
  • Options
    it forced me me to use a charafter i didnt want to mod!!! i demand 10 cantina energy as compensation!!!! shoddy programming.
  • Options
    Considering the impact of mods, this would be the most non issue ever.
  • Options
    it forced me me to use a charafter i didnt want to mod!!! i demand 10 cantina energy as compensation!!!! shoddy programming.

I'm sorry I don't recall demanding anything except maybe that the devs be considerate and think through their programming. And even that was just implied.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Just un equip it lol it cost like 400 credits
  • Options
    What's funny is that of all the threads pointing out problems with this change this is one that people keep replying to. If you think it is a non issue ignore the thread.
  • Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    What's funny is that of all the threads pointing out problems with this change this is one that people keep replying to. If you think it is a non issue ignore the thread.

No. This thread has relatively few replies and is ridiculous. But I need the comedy of this to help balance the **** of the mod update. Update is winning.
  • Options
    i'm having a problem with mine. I already equipped the mod for my character, but when ever I go back, it wants me to equip it again.. I cannot play the game as it always go to the mods.