Not happy

Do you people even test or consider what changes you're making and the impact it will have on the game?

Problems:

1) By creating a new need (mods) but using the same energy, you've only favored whales or long time players. You could just have easily introduced the mods into the current cantina battles, or created a separate pool to pull from, with a restricted amount of uses per day. That would have at least slowed the upgrades so you could see what they're doing and the impact it has. Newer players won't have a chance at ever getting on even footing.

2) mods are too powerful, period. You've turned the game on it's head in a day. You've destroyed all the work I've put in to building my characters in one swift stroke. I just got wrecked by a 5s/phasma lead with 5s regularly critting for well over 6K. Phasma was also putting out ridiculous numbers. I was lucky enough to knock Rey down early, but it was the high hp characters doing high damage that killed me. There is no balance to that. I've heard reports of Rey one shotting full protection characters. I thought you wanted to move away from this.

In short, the mods offer far too much, far too soon. I've spent a fair amount on this game, but I very well may be done giving it another penny.

Good day.

Replies

• Options
    I'm right there with you. Been playing for a year, never posted in the forums until today. Mods ruin this game and will likely lead to my not playing anymore. And I'm not F2P either.
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    :( it's Star Wars I love Star Wars but they keep butchering it with these **** ideas... Then you have the haters come and give their 2 cents oh they are making it better I beat galactic war all the time so can you blah blah blah those are the people these devs keep catering too
  • Options
    Yep. I beat GW most days, too, but I still hate that it takes an hour to do it.