health or defense mods? (or other?) What is best combo?

well instead of complaining about it... guess I's rather ask:
What's the current best mod combo?

any stats sheet available somewhere?

Replies

• Options
    A set of each would probably be best. The full set bonus isn't enough to have all health or all defense. I'd rather have 10% bonus for each than 15% of one or the other.
  • Options
    A set of each would probably be best. The full set bonus isn't enough to have all health or all defense. I'd rather have 10% bonus for each than 15% of one or the other.

how do they work tho?
    is it (exemple) 15% added health for the set? or 15% for whole toon?

• WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

how do they work tho?
    is it (exemple) 15% added health for the set? or 15% for whole toon?

If you have a set of two, you get the lower bonus. Which would be 10% health or defense. If you have all of them one or the other, you get 15% bonus for whichever one you chose.

So, you can have a set of two defense, a set of two offense, a set of two health, etc., and get the lower bonus for each one instead of the higher bonus for just one.
  • Options
    no its 10% for the pair
    15% if they maxed out
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    It's 10% health each set. So if it's a 2 piece set, and you do all 6 that set, then you get 10% health x3.

The 15% is if 2 pieces are max lvled. So if you max out all 6 which is 3 sets its 15% x3
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    It's 10% health each set. So if it's a 2 piece set, and you do all 6 that set, then you get 10% health x3.

The 15% is if 2 pieces are max lvled. So if you max out all 6 which is 3 sets its 15% x3

but is it "%" for the set only?
    or "%" for the total stats of the toon?

because that would mean 45% more health... instead of 15% more health bonus for that particular set.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Stacking three of the same set bonuses seems to have diminishing returns, I don't know though its hard to tell, but it really doesn't matter which mods you put on your characters since its cheap to take them off
  • Obsid
    108 posts Member
    Options
    The bonuses are base on the base stats, so stacking 3 health bonuses only gives you 30% (Not 33.3%), so in a way its diminishing returns in that you dont get as much of a boost on a per char basis, but it does give you the same boost.
  • Options
    Im just gonna pile health 5* mods on everyone and assume that itll work perfectly. I doubt theres any balance or sense in these mods
  • Options
    Im just gonna pile health 5* mods on everyone and assume that itll work perfectly. I doubt theres any balance or sense in these mods

lol

• Options
    What is "Defense" anyway? There is no "defense" stat, only an armor stat.

The armor stat is in percentage... does it reduce that amount of percentage of damage?

The armor penetration is a whole number... how does that work with the percentage-based armor stat?
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    Options
    2 stacks at max for 1 symbol
  • Options

Sadly, this would appear to be quite accurate.
  • Options
    There is a defense section in the game that just came my way. As in a defense squad. Also I think they are just using same ideas with different words. Evading is defensive, Armor is deffensive, Counter strikes could be considered defensive, healing and so on. I think it's one simple %age of an avg to save your but one extra time. I did the Math... triple stacking 10% is 30%. It will be costly, but ya may wanna break down and pending the battle... change out your MODS to suit and win or be stubborn and lose. alight Saber won't win ya a fight in a closet but a blaster will. Same concept... EQUIP TO FIT.
  • Options
    You get 30.... Million Dollar MODS over time. Switch them out for the next battle. if you can't make 30 MODS mix and match your whole roster.... nevermind.... it can be done is the long and short of it. Here again... it will be expensive but soo effective.