86 posts Member
So what hve you guys been aiming for with rg? Health or armor mods

Replies

• Options
    Temporarily removed him from team until everyone starts modding damage
  • Egor
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Does damage mods add crazy amou ts like the health does? Im just now playing with the health mods in challenge, the prot and health added is kind of insane
  • Egor
    86 posts Member
    Options
    On tanks we will need to do a lot of testing to find out the sweetspot between armor and health... potency will be nice on the stunners as well

Dont suppose theres a dodge mod is there lol
  • Lohkarr
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I have 4 Health and 2 Def mods on mine right now. I am not married to this set up. I am still unsure what is greater, +HP or +DEF? I need someone to do the math for me :-) My gut says HP is > than Prot.

I am hoping someone will post an in-depth analysis of all the mods and boosts.

• Options
    I'm also on 4 health and 2 defense. After careful consideration, I decided to guess :)
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Get %protection for the top right mod (arrow) at max level it's 94% protection
    Besides that aim for %health and protection on the bottom right mods and secondary stats. Other stats to aim for would be potency, tenacity, and maybe speed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • masters
    235 posts Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think that I should lean more towards defense than health.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I think health is awesome for the toons rg needs to protect. So they are harder to finish without triggering rg. But I go all out on protection and defense on my RG. Once he is low, he gonna die, but that's ok.

RG self heal and other healers might help high health RG hang on longer. But at that point he already did his job, and if he can't stun anymore he might as well just die, imo.
  • Options
    the fact that other toons have higher health and RG is not triggered makes him less useful.

I am not sure if defense is useful ... does anybody have numbers or strong opinion about this? I thought that defense up/down was still basically not nearly as useful as the other buffs.

his potency is now low, a couple of the health mods grant potency for stuns which is great. since he can self heal based on percent, I would guess equal health > equal protection as once the protection is gone, it is gone for good
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Imo, rg as useful as ever. Higher health is nothing. Higher dps offsets that. RG still a wall, once he is activated. U just have to mod ur other toons so they can trigger him.

If u have high protection and low health on ur other toons, they will just be one shot. If ur other toons have high health, they will still activate rg.
  • Options
    ah. thanks, I see that point better now.
  • Options
    Currently 6 health, considering using an accuracy mod for dodge teams and potency for slow/stun.

Im finishing 2nd to an OOK/StH team otherwise I'd go raw tankage.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Currently protection vs health is a 2:1 ratio and flat gains vs %gains is based of base stats. That being said %protection will give him the greatest enhancement to his Heath pool. This does not take into consideration his passive. What I am waiting for is some math on how defense stats mitigate damage. I'm not sure if %heath is better then %defense sets. Anyone have anything to share concerning defensive stat?
  • Options
    I used all health mods, and he has 30k health now. Just use percentage- based health mods on him as high health characters benefit more from it.