My squad power has dropped since the update!!

ZRaider
42 posts Member
My squad power was at 39.6K before the update. It still shows that as the amount in the Guild Manage section. But when I go to do battles in the arena and on the GW table, my power is shown at 38.5K. It dropped by over 1000 points after the update. It use to show it on those tables as 39.6K too. Why did this occur? Is it a bug that needs to be fixed? I wouldn't think the placement of mods would decrease it, if anything, it should raise it. This needs to be fixed ASAP in my opinion.

Replies

• Options
    Mine has dropped, too. I'm sure it was over 31k before update, now it's 30,331. Have some chars been powered down?
  • ZRaider
    42 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think characters have been powered down. I use my five top players and the stat in the guild manage section, for arena power, still shows it as what it was at. It is on the tables where it drops for some reason. But I could be wrong. We will have to wait and see if others notice it.
  • ZRaider
    42 posts Member
    Options
    To check it, go look at what it says in the guild manage arena stat, and then go to the gw table or arena (pre battle) where you select your squad and put in your top five. If your power is different than you have taken a drop too.
  • Options
    Why do you guys use Squad power anyway, it has no determination of outcome on battles. A team with 30k power can still beat a team with 35k power, it's a useless metric.