My squad power dropped since the update!!

ZRaider
42 posts Member
My squad power was at 39.6K before the update. It still shows that as the amount in the Guild Manage section. But when I go to do battles in the arena and on the GW table, my power is shown at 38.5K. It dropped by over 1000 points after the update. It use to show it on those tables as 39.6K too. Why did this occur? Is it a bug that needs to be fixed? I wouldn't think the placement of mods would decrease it, if anything, it should raise it. This needs to be fixed ASAP in my opinion.

I'm sorry but I posted this in a couple areas. I wasn't sure where to post it and I didn't know about this bug section.

Replies

• ZRaider
    42 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    To check yours go look at what it says in the guild/manage/arena stat area and look at your power, and then go to the gw table or arena (pre battle - where you select your squad at) and put in your top five. If your power is different then you have taken a drop too.
    Post edited by ZRaider on
  • Skirata
    163 posts Member
    Options
    I think this represents unmodded power. Once you add the full three sets of level 15 mods to each of your toons (which is the new normal), you'll be back to your old, or higher, power.
  • ZRaider
    42 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think that is correct because even it was full with level 15s, it will depend on what star the mods were at. The guild manage/arena power screen still shows mine at the original 39k+. Why would it drop it 1000+ on the tables and not there too? If it is showing it as the same there, it should be the same on the arena table, not less, in my opinion.