• Options
    Can I borrow 5 grand?
  • Options
    Nope I'm FtP

Git gud
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    You're so obviously stupid.

You don't even comprehend what has happened, do you?
  • Options
    Do you?
    It's working for me just fine tyvm
    Money isn't really the big blocker - strategy or lack thereof will be a bigger issue in the long run - money or not?
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Do you?
    Money isn't really the big blocker - strategy or lack thereof will be a bigger issue in the long run - money or not?

You're simply wrong.
  • Options
    Do you?

Trolls trolling away.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    I like it too- if you were wise and saved cantina since the announcement, for 100 crystals a day, you could of had over 500 cantina ready to use for mods (some people Maxxed just over 1000). I didn't spend any additional money, only planned accordingly, and was able to fully 5* mod my whole arena squad. Almost disappointed it was so easy.

In the long run, this is a great feature for long term play- gives a goal people can play towards for months- and even then, you could always play for a better RNG "mod" - shuffling them around is fun- and less than 5k per shuffle? Cheap!

Thanks for the fun update ;)

For all those in panic- sorry, you can't always be on top, and it doesn't happen in a day without some planning. Buckle up and play, and over time of enjoyable play, you'll catch up to those who either planned or spent money. Just remember the words of I'm Not Really a Jedi (paraphrased) "that's the nature of competitive gaming folks. Someone is probably going to be playing at a higher level than you. Deal with it."
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    I like it too- if you were wise and saved cantina since the announcement, for 100 crystals a day, you could of had over 500 cantina ready to use for mods (some people Maxxed just over 1000). I didn't spend any additional money, only planned accordingly, and was able to fully 5* mod my whole arena squad. Almost disappointed it was so easy.

In the long run, this is a great feature for long term play- gives a goal people can play towards for months- and even then, you could always play for a better RNG "mod" - shuffling them around is fun- and less than 5k per shuffle? Cheap!

For all those in panic- sorry, you can't always be on top, and it doesn't happen in a day without some planning. Buckle up and play, and over time of enjoyable play, you'll catch up to those who either planned or spent money. Just remember the words of I'm Not Really a Jedi (paraphrased) "that's the nature of competitive gaming folks. Someone is probably going to be playing at a higher level than you. Deal with it."

You're wrong.

This game has consistent meta shifts.

Put simply: if you get behind the 8 ball, you stay behind.

Also with the enormous possible mod combinations a F2P my have a virtually zero percent chance of assembling a Mod combination anywhere near as valuable as a big spender can come up with.... ever.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

I saved cantina. It was fun modding for about 2 hours. It was fun mowing down people with 30k crits and getting 8 straight turns of devastation.

The excitement from that surge of power has already worn out. Gear means little, stars mean little, omegas mean little. Raiding currently means little. Most of the resources expended to achieve our place in this game pre-modding means little. Anybody that thinks what they've done as it currently stands is a good thing is not doing very much thinking.
  • Options
    Thanks stormy - well put.

@DarthCyren - maybe greener pastures are calling you? Perhaps you shouldn't spend time with something you don't like
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Non-optimized. How was this a good idea?
    JbMaBxL.jpg
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks stormy - well put.

@DarthCyren - maybe greener pastures are calling you? Perhaps you shouldn't spend time with something you don't like

Exactly. Greener pastures await many of us. And if you cared about the future of the game nearly as much as he does, your opinion wouldn't have entered your mind.
  • Options
    Tuln wrote: »
    Non-optimized. How was this a good idea?
    JbMaBxL.jpg

A Borg Cube named Rey just arrived. Yes, I went there.

Totally agree this new system is gamebreaking. The fact that over the course of a few hours people are getting their hands on nukes when it took them months just to get through the Industrial Revolution is very disturbing. Arena will not be the same. Raids will be a joke. Not even gonna bother mentioning GW.

Nice money sink they created. Top mods are the only way to be competitive now. gg
  • Options
    Yes it screws with everything and makes a huge inbalance BUTTTTTT my boba fett just crit for 10k and his AOE did 4k average soooo im not complaining. I think this makes PvP more inbalanced but agaisnt the other parts of the game its more fun.
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Your Boba crit for 10k. My Rey has 70k eHP and is critting for over 30k. Whales will have her with higher stats and over 250 speed.