Arena-Power

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited July 2016
Since the of all characters has been dropped a bit, why is the players max arena power still the same??
I think, you need to fix this, because GW is harder as supposed with this too high players max arena power stored ... (and again? Did you even tested the changes done?)
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse, @CG_JohnSalera and @CG_NotReallyAJedi I need to "bump" this topic ...

With every single nerf to the charactes, you left our Max Arena-Power untouched, this means our chars are all lower in Power (happend with first Mod-Update and again with Mod-Adjustment-Update), but the Max Arena-Power is still as high as before nerf.

When i started this topic, it was not such a big deal ... my Arena Team in SUM lost around 1k Power (seems like Def/HP counts less now? Didnt look at it, but noticed Tanks were affected the most), but the Max Arena Power (used to find GW matches) was still the same, so i faced harder opponents in GW as supposed. However, it was still doable.

Now, with the update on mods (absolute primary stats to percentage, lowered typ 7 and typ 6 to 5, lowered potency and tenacity in general, massive lowered stats on mods, etc) ... my Max Arena Power is 1.5k higher as before your update.

This means, in sum, my match-making for GW uses a 2,5k higher Arena Power as my team has in reality (its more like 2,1k because my chars did gain some power due raid gear).

Its "nice" when you try to monitor and "tweak" GW-matches ... but lets be honest, when you mess up the bases for match finding, every tweak and tuning is just a waste of worktime.

My suggestion for a 1-time-solution: update everyones Max-Arena-Power to the current Arena-Power, so that we face opponents we are supposed to face and THEN, you can again monitor and see, if your match-finding for GW works ...

Best regards.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thank you!
    There is nothing to thank ... you just messed it up even more as before.
    Post edited by Achilles on
    Left by design.