Mods challenges

Alexone
3646 posts Member
If there is everybody that unlocked all of them, can you tell me what they require at stages 4,5,6,7 and 8? First has no character requirement, second has Jedi, third Jawa, 4th and so on...?

Replies

• Dodger
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    sorry
  • Options
    First Order - Offense
    Jedi - Defense
    Resistance - Speed
    Scoundrel - Crit %
    Jawa - Crit Dmg
    Empire - Potency
    Rebel - Tenacity

Don't know how many you need for all the separate tiers
  • Options
    Health - None
    Defense - Jedi
    Critical Damage - Jawa
    Critical Hits - Scoundrels
    Tenacity - Rebels
    Offense - First Order
    Potency - Empire
    Speed - Resistance

Each challenge is broken down into three tiers:
    Tier 1: Requires 3 members of at least 3 stars. Cost 10 energy and rewards rarity 3 mods. Enemy level is 50.
    Tier 2: Requires 4 members of at least 4 stars. Cost 12 energy and rewards rarity 4 mods. Enemy level is 70.
    Tier 3: Requires 5 members of at least 5 stars. Cost 16 energy and rewards rarity 5 mods. Enemy level is 80.
  • Options
    As a slight aside to the original post, I just want to ask if anyone else has found the Tier 3 level extremely difficult? For the Health mod it was no problem, as I was able to take my best troops in. The Jedi challenge I barely squeaked through - and that's with Yoda and QGJ at the top gear (10 or 11). The rest of my squad G8.

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the challenges - looks like we will HAVE to gear up our entire rosters at this rate to get the L5 mods.
  • Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    As a slight aside to the original post, I just want to ask if anyone else has found the Tier 3 level extremely difficult? For the Health mod it was no problem, as I was able to take my best troops in. The Jedi challenge I barely squeaked through - and that's with Yoda and QGJ at the top gear (10 or 11). The rest of my squad G8.

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the challenges - looks like we will HAVE to gear up our entire rosters at this rate to get the L5 mods.

Did you try modding your heroes for the challenge? :)
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes but seems like all mods have a chance of having same effects. A "generic" health mod can have primary stat of [take your pick]. So you can put together any type of mod set with health mods, just u will also get health bonus by default. I think once all ur toons have health mods, it will be easier to unlock the others.

Farming high lvl health mods, u will get some appropriate for some toon on your bench, for a good long while. And health is always good. Say hello to the healers that have been collecting dust. I am going to give a scanner to lumi, methinks.
  • Options
    Haha good point - I should mod my squad then go back and re-try!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Tried the Jawa one 2 4* lvl 50s and JE 6* 80 g9 and couldn't pass 2nd stage of the tier 1 battle oO