Stuck in Mod Loop

Shaef
5 posts Member
I didn't want to stick my newly acquired Mod material on my top character and opted instead to put it on someone lower. Now I'm stuck in an endless loop that won't let me play the game since it keeps forcing me to equip something I don't have and won't let me exit back to the cantina . . . Please fix!

Replies

• Options
    The struggle is real. I have the same problem. I am afraid we have to wait some time until it gets fixed. I hope I will not be kicked out of my Guild because of inactivity....
  • Shaef
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I figured out a way to get out of the loop and do other things, but it's not a fix.

When the equip mod screen pops up swipe toward the bottom of your roster and then press the back arrow, which takes you to the characters screen. From there you can click on other characters and make your way to different battles through the find button. It's not perfect, but at least it got me to my guild's raid and to the battles for daily activities . . .

Like I said, doesn't solve the problem since you're blocked from claiming the rewards for daily activities, but at least the game can be played.
  • Shaef
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Okay. You can SIM the first Mod Battle and get another of the square mods. From there you can back out and complete the tutorial. Lame that it's required, but it solved the problem for me.
  • Options
    Shaef, could you please show us how you did that through images or a video please? I could not figure out where you were doing that from.