Bluestacks not working?!?

It worked when I updated yesterday but now it closes right after the first screen shows up. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? I restarted computer and reinstalled the app but still same problem.

Replies

• kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Got the same issue today. Reinstall Bluestacks (there is a new version which the old one didn't report or autouptade).

After the new version (which is awful btw, you have some TV crap), everything works fine.
  • Options
    I went to the site downloaded and installed the new version, still doesn't work. Reinstalled the app, same problem ARGH!
  • Options
    Having the same problem! Worked yesterday but it stopped working last night. I've downloaded on multiple machines and it still doesn't work.
  • Options
    I tried uninstalling everything. I reloaded blue stacks newest version and now it says SWGOH is not compatible with this version.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Lol now the same happened to me. Not working after reinstalling. The game automatically shuts down 3 seconds after i start it.

Solved the problem or shall we search for another Android emulator ? :smile:
  • Options
    Since the last update (Swgoh) I can't swipe (move left/right or up/down) using bluestacks so I can't play
  • KatGodeu
    51 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Same problem here...worked fine last night, but now game automatically shuts down after few seconds of loading screen...
    I also have a new version of Bluestacks, installed it couple of days ago.
  • Matz
    1 posts Member
    Options
    same problem. after few second start goes shuts down. Sombody has an answer??
  • Options
    Same, I've reinstalled it 'three' times already and still stuffed. It started when i was at around 2:40pm when it crashed and non stop after that. Anyone got a solution? I think its about the update because after the three uninstalling, swgoh has disappeared frim play store. I went to my apps (the ones i used to have downloaded) still has swgoh and when i clicked on it, it says 'your device isn't compatible with this version. I guess bluestack's play store version is too old or ea has blocked people from using emulators to download swgoh.
  • Rauk
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, worked arlier today and suddenly it stoped, first one of crappiest updates i've seen in a game in my life and now this, well close to 20% of the members of my guild already left so thats an option.
  • Options
    I am now trying to download the emulator driod4X but seems like it is stuck when i press sign in to google play
  • Options
    Same problem, only started after reset 20 minutes ago...
  • Options
    Guys, morning!

Sorry for my English. I am Brazilian and i study english, so, i dont go use translator.
    My SWGOH have the same problem. I do same tests and i guess the problem stay in login with google play.
    I take out my login in bluestacks and i started a new game like visitor and working!
    But, when i put my login again, the game is finished when i started.
    Somebody do test to?
  • Options
    yeah is problem with google play login but i cannot found any info how to fix that
  • Options
    I found a way the resolved that!!!

I did more things than necessary. But i did exaclty this:

All these steps have been made in Configuration > Applications

1º - Deleted the updates and stoped Google Play Store.
    2º - Deleted the updates and stoped Google Play Services.
    3º - Go to "Runnings" two steps for right.
    4º - Stop all services Google Play Services.

Maybe this resolved for you!

In my Bluestacks resolved!

If have doubts, ask me.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I found a way the resolved that!!!

I did more things than necessary. But i did exaclty this:

All these steps have been made in Configuration > Applications

1º - Deleted the updates and stoped Google Play Store.
    2º - Deleted the updates and stoped Google Play Services.
    3º - Go to "Runnings" two steps for right.
    4º - Stop all services Google Play Services.

Maybe this resolved for you!

In my Bluestacks resolved!

If have doubts, ask me.

This worked. Thanks.

Update: This worked until Google Play services were auto-updated again... promptly reverted the problem.

Anyone know if there is a way to prevent auto-update of Play services until this is resolved?

SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Unfortunately we don't have the ability to support emulators at this time, so this may be the reason you're encountering issues.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.