Mods just made gws impossible to beat.

I've been beating gws every day for the last month or so. But now add mods on every team I meet from node 6 on with my teams and no protection . I made it to the last node but I'm not finishing. Lol this is just stupid

Replies

• dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I wanted to pull my pics over of some of the teams and toons I've been meeting up with. Full geared full mod on 4 of the 6 teams. They destroyed my arena team in one node and I place in the top 10 always. Had a pretty deep bench but it's not enough against teams where you meet a gl 10 st han with full d mods, gl 10 Rey full critical mods, 5s full health mods and RG full health mods. Rinse and repeat with other toons all full gear in full mods for 4 or 5 nodes. Come on its stupid
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to complete Gw......... barely

My a team swept through 1st 8 nodes, no issues. Then ran into a 68k health Rey with a 97k health rg. Took out 3 of my teams ( not my a team ). Next fight was all modded. I was down to my last 2 teams going into the 11th node. Destroyed by b team and killed 2 of my a team. Down to just 3 toons and last node..... all lvl 78 gear 3-5 and low stars. Was happy because just a decent team would beat me.
  • dinobambino
    141 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I stopped on my last node as most of toons are gone. Last level is full geared full mod b2, Rey, RG, sun fac and Rex lead. Yeah right not beating that with my last 4 80s who are alright. I'm done this game by the nd of the week probably
  • Options
    Disagreed, I made it through with the same team start to finish. I got to half protection on my Ackbar, everyone else was over 50% or still full by the end. While I don't believe mods are working as intended yet, GW certainly is not harder.
  • TSWPandaman
    81 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wiicket. I've met a team impossible to beat on node 12. They have t4-t5 modes on each character, lv15 of course.
    Maybe you've been lucky, but wait to see real whale teams full of mods. You will cry.
    [edit] faced anakin, Rey, Old Ben, QGJ and GS.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Think I got lucky with my opponents. Have modded my team and managed to use one team beginning to end with full health at end. But I don't think my final nodes were modded. Will see what tomorrow brings! Note: first GW win since the patch
  • Options
    did all but final 2 nodes before bed last night.

woke up to get rg 2 shot on 2nd to last node, ****!!!

mods just broke the game for most of us.

we will now fall further behind in both arena and gw rewards. gg EA
  • Options
    added bonus, instead of farming the heck outta the rg node i just unlocked this week in cantina, i now get to farm mods to catch up to those who bought mods last nite and ruined my gw.

lol insult to injury EA
  • Options
    I managed to pull it off but just bc my rey hits 20k basic and 100k specials so after i killed opposing modded rey it was easy but dang this is just crazy!
  • Options
    Wiicket. I've met a team impossible to beat on node 12. They have t4-t5 modes on each character, lv15 of course.
    Maybe you've been lucky, but wait to see real whale teams full of mods. You will cry.
    [edit] faced anakin, Rey, Old Ben, QGJ and GS.

I did, it was the same thing. By the time they get to move I have killed 2-3 of them. I honestly think the system is just off and will be adjusted. The next few days may be a little crazy but I assume it will get fixed because I can't imagine this is what was intended.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    I was lucky enough to get through the GW today and only see a couple modded toons on teams. I'm sure tomorrow will be much harder.
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. I faced a level 80 team on Node 5. Rey one-shooted THREE of my A team level 80's. The mods idea is great in theory but I believe will totally make this game unplayable for a F2P player like myself.

Oh, and REY NEEDS A NERF ASAP. Really tired of only seeing RG, Rey, and Fives in the final nodes every day and on the majority of teams in the Arena.
  • Options
    I scraped by today barely. Saw three sets of modded squads.
  • Options
    Still did 36 for the guild, no change in GW difficulty!
  • Options
    Once your arena tank is top 10, it only takes 2 mod teams to go through your entire roster. I too could not finish and I have a full arena mod team. What's the point anymore?
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    Options
    I managed to pull it off but just bc my rey hits 20k basic and 100k specials so after i killed opposing modded rey it was easy but dang this is just crazy!

And this is what I'm talking about. Rey needs to get nerfed asap. It's flippin ridiculous for those of us who don't have her. Plus, why the heck is she so powerful?? Like 1000x better than Mace in this game. SMH.
  • Options
    And it's not like my arena team isn't modded. It has full mods but try bearing 6 nodes of full modded similar teams at same gl or higher is next to impossible. I generally place in the top 10 daily if not 1 or 2 if I decide to play the last 10 minute rush for team placement.
    Team is Phasma lead gl 10 full mods
    RG gl 9 full mods
    Rey gl 10 full mods
    St han gl 10 full.mods
    QGJ gl 9 full mods.

So yeah
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    I clear GW daily even after the increase in difficulty a coule weeks back and then today on node 6, I run into a fully modded team that I cannot get past, lol

How did the Devs not think to increase the team score when mods are added?
  • Options
    Aley wrote: »
    I clear GW daily even after the increase in difficulty a coule weeks back and then today on node 6, I run into a fully modded team that I cannot get past, lol

How did the Devs not think to increase the team score when mods are added?

It does. Your Characters power increases when you add mods. It just doesn't increase at a rate equal to the stats that were added.