not spending any more.

Prev1
Tuscan21
514 posts Member
edited July 2016
1) no way to get credits- GW impossible (with a very strong roster)
2) no credits to upgrade mods so can't compete in arena.
3) no rewards from arena means no crystals.
4) no crystals so can't afford cantina currency
5) only way to progress- spend real money.
Game = broke. They need to fix this quick!!
Post edited by Tuscan21 on

Replies

• Options
    i feel sorry for people like you who spend that much money on a freemium game. i hope life gets better my friend
  • Options
    Thanks. I justified the expense based on my enjoyment of the game over the last 9ish months.
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »

If everyone stopped spending, see if the developers will change their minds!
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild had three whales quit so yeah they will see it and the game will die since it isn't feasible to develop a game with no cash cows
  • Options
    Hahhahahahaha
    If you spent that much money and still find GW Impossibrah then it's fail brosky

Looks like invested in bunch of junk toons lol.

If you had put that 4K in a CD...at least it will earn few £s enough to buy a loaf of bread.

#brexitbro
  • Options
    Hahhahahahaha
    If you spent that much money and still find GW Impossibrah then it's fail brosky

Looks like invested in bunch of junk toons lol.

If you had put that 4K in a CD...at least it will earn few £s enough to buy a loaf of bread.

#brexitbro

I thought Rey, Anakin, RG, Leia, QGJ etc were the best toons. It turns out that they are junk now!
  • Options
    Ps. I'm not in Great Britain.
  • Options
    Ther is no toon any more... ther are modes... modes on everyone make them GOOD TOON. Want to play full worse toons team ever? No problem!!!! Just pay EA little money (4000$ will be ok) - use it to maxed CUP etc. Put in them MAXED BEST Modes... rule the ARENA like a BOSS !!!
  • Options
    Yep as if that was the big mistake in the post. Lol you wasted 4K on a stoopid mobile game.
    Complaining about how hard GW is.

It's skills > money brother
  • Options
    As much as I'm not happy with the update, I refuse to believe you spent 4k in this game and you have no credits... Even if that was true, that means you've spent millions in every toon you got, which is nonsense...
  • Options
    I agree Tuscan, I feel the same. I'm f2p but all my previous grinding seems completely worthless now. I remember how happy I was with my first 7*, it added some stats and about 500 HP to my hero. Now I just bought some mod that gave 12k protection in an instant. I grinded my **** of for some 100 purple gear part giving 6+ extra speed. Now some mod gives +25% speed

Some people say this is a whale update, but for about 7million you can have your arena team ready with mk5 mods. But where will this stop? Maybe in two months they release the new mk6 mods and we are back to where we are now.
  • Options
    As much as I'm not happy with the update, I refuse to believe you spent 4k in this game and you have no credits... Even if that was true, that means you've spent millions in every toon you got, which is nonsense...

I spent all my credits starring up, gearing up and levelling up characters. I didn't just spend it all and hoard the credits.

• Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Options
    Yep as if that was the big mistake in the post. Lol you wasted 4K on a stoopid mobile game.

I didn't waste it. I enjoyed the last 9 months. Plenty of people spent the same and more
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Tne biggest problem I see is mods nullify gear/star farming. Why get a char to 7* if at lvl 50 4* he will be a beast?!
    Only thins is the star restriction in events and mod challenges.
  • Options

I didn't waste it. I enjoyed the last 9 months. Plenty of people spent the same and more
    You and your spender buddies can start SWGoH Anonymous.
  • Options

I think your hostility reflects your jealousy.
  • Roux
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Why knocking someone for the way he spends his own money?
    Yes it's a lot however it just goes to show how broken the game is if he has spent that and can't compete
  • Options

Jealous about what lol? That I don't have 4K £ to waste on this silly game? Nope I don't have money to waste on this game. I have other priorities like investing in a 401k, IRA or education for my kids :D

I understand you are bit delusional (based on your previous threads). It's ok bro...there is help for folks like you. :*
  • Roux
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Roux wrote: »
    Yes it's a lot however it just goes to show how broken the game is if he has spent that and can't compete
    No, he is not very intelligent is he?

Well to be fair if is earning enough money to be about to throw £4000 at a mobile game he clearly has a degree of intelligence to have a good enough job to afford it.

The fact is he has spent that money and is finding the update impossible to keep up with.
    As for pulling him up and saying give that money to " orphans and animals" who's to say he doesn't donate ?
  • Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Options

Thanks! My IQ far outweighs your EQ.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Tne biggest problem I see is mods nullify gear/star farming. Why get a char to 7* if at lvl 50 4* he will be a beast?!
    Only thins is the star restriction in events and mod challenges.

because a maxed modded 5* character is still worse than a maxed modded 7* character obviously. Furtermore, i see no downside in having playable 5* characters.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Jealous about what lol? That I don't have 4K £ to waste on this silly game? Nope I don't have money to waste on this game. I have other priorities like investing in a 401k, IRA or education for my kids :D

I understand you are bit delusional (based on your previous threads). It's ok bro...there is help for folks like you. :*

Dear god, we're too late! She already hatched some eggs. Soon her breed will bring terror on anyone who dare to spend some money on a mobile game.
  • Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Options

We all have different investment priorities. If I had kids I wouldn't be investing my time on here being so vehement about others lives.
  • Options

We all have different investment priorities. If I had kids I wouldn't be investing my time on here being so vehement about others lives.
    It's cool dear. It's your money...spend it on w/e makes u happy.

• Options
    Knowing @Tuscan21 very well as a trusted guild mate, I can tell you that it sickens me to see so many of the dedicated players here in the forum suffering. Let's hope some adjustments are made to alleviate the burden of having to use Cantina energy for modding which was the silliest part. There should have another currency for modding, fix this EA/CG!!! People are abandoning ship faster than people on the Titanic, do you want to kill this game?? Are we at endgame so soon?? Are the issues with the broken toons to complex to fix?? There are so many unanswered questions, someone needs to come forward from EA or CG to discuss these issues, and not next week or month, yesterday!!!!
  • Options
    #savethefluffywhales
  • Ankitsingh
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If you wana quit this game.
    Than give me your account.
    as you already have plenty of toons.
    I will make it better for you and try to put your team on top. Guarantee you will be on top 10 constantly.
    One more thing that I will guarantee you that I will allow your toons to win every GW no matter how worse opportunities are.
    Any time you will allow to take it back bro.
    PM me if you are interested.
    One more thing with in a Day I will also train you How to easily win every GW.

And Guess what .
    You doesn't need to spend a peny more in this game.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options

Thanks! My IQ far outweighs your EQ.

I can appreciate this :) Blows on a personal lvl or spending habits is low. I feel the same bro (why everyone use bro? :p), spend maybe 1/8 and got GW bug with easier teams, but I know the situation you're in. Been playing 9 months myself as well.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting