How many of your guild members quit so far?

KickedazzZ
117 posts Member
edited July 2016
And arent coming back.

How many of your guild members quit so far? 75 votes

21%
SilkenOneSixOneFourThewhiteonEMaskariiWiickettZaramSaralebDarth_NihilusVinniarthDevToreSkirataThePixieMarmotaMonaxdglace1Genmakenjtruts 16 votes
1-5
40%
Xyopip_ninjaBluerockI_WANT_YODADarthHerniadreamer05medetecTheBinderBartemKickedazzZdarthvaderkecilJoseIrimiaLeandrovvdinobambinowisenutsgobears21OzwaldEMandiusQuentinOllah38sealjoAustiin 30 votes
6-10
14%
RAYRAYGej15BBSoonerRui_VuusenRMFBuckSkywalkerSolefald11praiodanDro1dm0deLiliJediFloCyto9009 11 votes
11-15
8%
TakBrazilian_JoeKopfschussBluestarSleek_ViperSorcererHex 6 votes
dont know i quit already
16%
DrPancakesWildcats1203jusTiC3giggsyVolkswaggerkevin822625Stroginozhiyungjedikilla84EscapeArtist51GreatWhiteMistRilescrane 12 votes

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    You forgot options for 16+ ... ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    1-5
    how did the miss the common sense test with this update?
  • Options
    TNR is a community of 200+ and we haven't lost any members...yet
  • Options
    11-15
    25 members had to combine me and a friends guild with all the members left. Only have about 43 members in our guilds combined.
  • Options
    Missing poll option - I have no idea because I can't log in game
  • Options
    dont know i quit already
    Seems like with all the effort put into the "mods system" they could have designed a new raid. I spent 40 bucks on this game early in the beginning and been playing since late November. I am fine with not having shiny new characters and not being able to do the higher tiers of a raid right off the bat as I do not spend money on this game and that's only fair. However now they are prohibiting f2p aspects of the game such as completing gw, having to give up farming characters in cantina. I understand they have to make money, but if it were my compan I would rather have steady income and make 500k every year and the game last 4 or more years than to make 1million and run the game and profits into the ground within the first year
  • Options
    1-5
    as my favorite quote from highlander

its better to burn out than to fade away....

i guess they wanted they were shooting for 500k instead of the 100-200k per day.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    1-5
    4 so far and more considering.... not much love for mods in our chat as of yet....
  • Options
    49.. i just sit here by myself
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    49.. i just sit here by myself

:D they all switched to order 66