Skills

Ki_Adi_Mundi
95 posts Member
edited January 2016
Ok, so I get that many skills bring benefits to those of the same race, faction, etc, whilst others are far more wide reaching and benefit everyone. Never really worked out the reason why for the latter, and it makes some teams gel far better than others - but unrealistic as it may seem, I have no gripe against that.
But what I would like to see introduced is certain benefits for... For lack of a better word... Buddies.
Han and Chewie together should be worth something. Luke and Biggs. Lando and Lobot. What about masters and apprentices? Yoda and Dooku. Dooku and Qui Gon. Qui Gon and Obi Wan, etc, etc. Sidious and Vader... These two ruled the Galaxy, is that not worth something? Combined hits, special attacks, increased defence... Something.
What about the opposite? Could Rivalries work? Again, I know some skills are faction specific, but could something be done along the lines of Ben vs Vader, Leia vs Tarkin, pilot vs pilot, Boba vs IG88 (I know it's not canon, but could still be interesting), etc. Perhaps like an auto taunt... The pair must go for each other, or something to spice it up a bit.
Post edited by Ki_Adi_Mundi on

Replies

• Options
    Also... Quick moan. With the resurrection skills, if used, you don't get three stars...

Hardly seems fair. Just because that skill was used, it's no different to a character that used heal, evade, etc. If that's a skill a character has, like Boba or HK, then it shouldn't penalize the use of that skill.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    It's a good idea, think I've seen it before on these forums, but still a good idea. I doubt that they would implement that though.

As far as resurrection skills, I believe that I've read on here that you do get the 3* on the LS/DS map, but at the end of the battle it only shows you 1 or 2*. It's a visual bug I believe.
  • Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

As far as resurrection skills, I believe that I've read on here that you do get the 3* on the LS/DS map, but at the end of the battle it only shows you 1 or 2*. It's a visual bug I believe.

Happened to me yesterday. Only showed 1* after the battle but was awarded 3 on the map
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. Good to know.